| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 23:25 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD : Ca123  (Read 3009 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
VCPD : Ca123
« on: September 09, 2015, 10:45:56 AM »
In-game name: Ca123 Just call me Ca
Past names: nothing
When did you join Argonath RPG? 1 month
How long have you played VC:MP? 3-4 months
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? Maybe 15
Why do you want to join the VCPD? Because i like to protect Vice city, take down the criminals
What areas of police work do you most enjoy? Chasing and Stop the robbery, but my favorite job was as a traffic cop
What can you contribute to the VCPD? I will do anything to protect Vice City
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? Yes

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 17:45:22 PM »
Are you aware that becoming a VCPD officer requires hard work and commitment?

Offline Debin

  • VCPD-Cadet
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 20
  • "Debin more pro than robinX"-Sevrin
  • Badge-ID: #VC10587
  • SA-MP: Debin
  • VC:MP: Debin
  • IV:MP: Debin
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 17:53:25 PM »
Good Luck
Signed,
           Debin Robert
           VCPD Officer

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 14:43:20 PM »
I can officer i will do my best

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 14:45:08 PM »
Accepted as VCPD Cadet

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 14:54:01 PM »
I want to chose a training lessions ( I don't know i write right or wrong because i bad in English )

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 16:38:53 PM »
Read the topics within the Academy and familiarize yourself with the Procedures and Regulations.

Offline Gruia

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 487
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
  • VC:MP: Luca
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2015, 17:05:46 PM »
Vice City Police Department
Academy


Dear Cadet,

I would like to inform you that you have successfully passed your Session No. 1 (General Knowledge of the Vice City Police Departments Procedures and Regulations and its policies).
You have shown good performance and have passed the entry exam with a 81 score. Congratulations!
Signed,
Senior Officer
Luca

Vice City Police Department
''To serve and to protect!'' Currently serving Vice City

x2  x2            

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2015, 04:39:27 AM »
Thanks officer :cheesy:

Offline [EAF]Nylez

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 58
  • Sometimes too smart for my own good.
    • Skype - gest00rd
  • SA-MP: Nylez
  • VC:MP: Nylez
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2015, 11:41:04 AM »
I've had to copban this particular applicant for false suspecting and killing people just to get money.
He is lucky not to be banned from the server.
I suggest one of the senior officers here will do what's best for him.
It's just a few gun shot holes pansy, tough it out.

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2015, 16:41:57 PM »
I am extremely sorry for what I did.
I was just joking about that but I realized so bad.
The senior officers have the right to do anything with me. May sanction my sin forever and kick me out VCPD.
Amount $ 500 I get through the murder will be returned to the person killed.

That's what I want to say before being kicked out VCPD. Or senior officers may rethink and punish me for my foolish act.
                                                                                                               VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2015, 18:53:15 PM »
I am extremely sorry for what I did.
You should be. As a Cadet you are tarnishing the entire Department's reputation with your behaviour. If you want to joke around, you better resign now. If you want to stay in the Academy then you better start acting responsibly. You got good potential and I can see that, but you can't make mistakes like this. I won't accept this behaviour for a second time. This is your final chance. One more time and you're out.

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 06:39:10 AM »
I know Klaus. Thanks for your advice 10-4
                                                                                                        VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2015, 11:53:01 AM »
Following a week I do not do police. Because I do not see where the little Nylez today. There is a public officer can help me contact Nylez to terminate banned with me?
Thank expect senior officers would help. I want to continue as a member of VCPD. Thank you.
                                                                                                                             VCPD Cadet : Ca123

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2015, 13:00:17 PM »
Following a week I do not do police. Because I do not see where the little Nylez today. There is a public officer can help me contact Nylez to terminate banned with me?
Thank expect senior officers would help. I want to continue as a member of VCPD. Thank you.
                                                                                                                             VCPD Cadet : Ca123
Any admin with level 3+ can uncopban you. Just ask one of them who are online and they'll do it :)
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline [EAF]Nylez

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 58
  • Sometimes too smart for my own good.
    • Skype - gest00rd
  • SA-MP: Nylez
  • VC:MP: Nylez
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2015, 14:45:42 PM »
It's just a few gun shot holes pansy, tough it out.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 15:06:44 PM »
RIP English :(
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2015, 15:50:01 PM »
Hmm..........
I don't see these senior officers these days. :v:
Hmm contact with me, someone. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VCPD Cadet: Ca123


Offline Gruia

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 487
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
  • VC:MP: Luca
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2015, 19:21:34 PM »
Hmm..........
I don't see these senior officers these days. :v:
Hmm contact with me, someone. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Have you been uncopanned? Contact me for your training sessions on either Friday evenings or weekends.
''To serve and to protect!'' Currently serving Vice City

x2  x2            

Offline Marco

  • Veteran
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 300
  • Ductus Exemplo
    • Skype - marco.argonathrpg
  • VC:MP: Marco_White
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2015, 20:17:32 PM »
Hmm..........
I don't see these senior officers these days. :v:
Hmm contact with me, someone. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Have you been uncopanned? Contact me for your training sessions on either Friday evenings or weekends.

Unbanned by me; Cadet had the start of the Pursuit lessons but had to leave due to unknown circumstances. Managed to finish the Heat system and Roadblock parts.
Oscar 2008 - Best Police Officer (VC:MP)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal