| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 22:34 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD : Ca123  (Read 3006 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 04:06:40 AM »
Quote
Unbanned by me; Cadet had the start of the Pursuit lessons but had to leave due to unknown circumstances. Managed to finish the Heat system and Roadblock parts.
Hm I listened
Thank you Marco
VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 12:42:28 PM »
I had take a photo with Tommy when the server absent  :war: I with Tommy
Tommy is a new guy and he good

VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2015, 14:57:37 PM »
This is video when I'm training with Tommy
And when I say anything. My keyboard is suck. If always like that and I can't talk.
And when I say "/r We need bacccccccccccccccccc" that is when my keyboard is broken
And next
So much mistakes about keyboard in the video. I can't tell you all.
Have Fun
! No longer available
Hope these senior officer will love this
VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Offline Gruia

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 487
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
  • VC:MP: Luca
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2015, 07:49:48 AM »
This is video when I'm training with Tommy
And when I say anything. My keyboard is suck. If always like that and I can't talk.
And when I say "/r We need bacccccccccccccccccc" that is when my keyboard is broken
And next
So much mistakes about keyboard in the video. I can't tell you all.
Have Fun
! No longer available
Hope these senior officer will love this
VCPD Cadet: Ca123

I am going to ask you square in the face: Are you aware that this is a serious department and we don't want ''trolling'' inside it?
''To serve and to protect!'' Currently serving Vice City

x2  x2            

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2015, 08:12:05 AM »
I'm not troll anyone. I love training about situation like robbery at Malibu Club
I train about drift like that( Samir and Orochi taught me )
And I train about a real situation
I just imagine about this situation. All about training
VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2015, 10:12:11 AM »
Pratice about my next session with my friend VK.SuFy

VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2015, 13:35:32 PM »
You do not need to double-post, just edit your previous post or wait for another post to be made before double-posting.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2015, 12:28:55 PM »
Training Lag Ram with VK.SuFy  :leroy2:
youtube.com/watch?v=EQBJL0YIIi0
VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: VCPD : Ca123
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2015, 14:56:10 PM »
Cadet banned from the server for money cheating, application denied.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal