| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 15:06 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: FREECOPS - God's Gift  (Read 4462 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline candyman

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 20
Re: FREECOPS - God's Gift
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2010, 21:05:54 PM »
FTW

Offline Oliver Daniels

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1588
  • Proudly protecting the community
Re: FREECOPS - God's Gift
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2010, 08:00:58 AM »
Nope, those are the real freecops  :cop: :cop: --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iORpLPmFfHU

No, that's the SWAT team :/


Teamspeak: 'BLACK SUSPECT RUNNING AWAY, CAP HIS ASS NOW!!!!!'

Teamspeak: 'DON'T f**kING SHOOT THE WHITE GUYS THEY'RE ON OUR SIDE (Corleone)!!'

Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: FREECOPS - God's Gift
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2010, 10:39:02 AM »
Golly that's mean, I mean to both freecops and those being assaulted. I wonder what they did to deserve such treatment.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Jack

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 403
Re: FREECOPS - God's Gift
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010, 13:10:46 PM »
Ahhhh i'm gonna die of laughing xD

Offline JDC

  • MTA:VC Veteran
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1161
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Skype - jdc@fbi.argonathrpg.com
  • Badge-ID: #F08867
  • SA-MP: [RPIT]JDC_Kolta
Re: FREECOPS - God's Gift
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2010, 10:38:33 AM »
I love Freecops, winning without tactics never felt so good. On my UC account I did a lot of Freecop work :B
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.



Discord: JDC#0664 | Argonath Express Editor-In-Chief | 10 Argo Years on April 27 | Become an AE Reporter today! Click Above ^

Offline J. Prilo

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 841
Re: FREECOPS - God's Gift
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2010, 12:21:02 PM »
I love Freecops, winning without tactics never felt so good. On my UC account I did a lot of Freecop work :B

That's correct. I often see freecops patroling four and four, then beats up a random guy  :lol:

Anyhow, I've seen a lot more co-operation willing freecops now, that actually wants to learn. (Including me as a freecop)
Joseph Prilo
San Andreas Police Department Officer (MTA:SA)
Ex- San Andreas Police Department Officer (SA:MP)
| Ex- Vice City Police Department Officer (VC:MP)
Meritorious Service Medal x1


Offline Julian_Garver

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 605
  • veritas vos liberabit
    • Skype - Julian.garver
  • Badge-ID: SF1888
  • SA-MP: Julian_Garver
Re: FREECOPS - God's Gift
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2010, 16:01:44 PM »
BUMP!  for the lul topic :P
Signed from the desk of:
                                    Sergeant

I don't want to live to waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made.......Carpe Diem, Accipe Opera

Holder of:
Police Star
Police Life Saving Medal
Community Policing Medal x2
Community Service Medal x1
Meritourius Service Medal x2
Medal of Conduct and Performance x1

serving with SFPD since 03/23/2010-06-23-2012

Offline Chris Knight

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 755
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K2j1JeiT58&featur
Re: FREECOPS - God's Gift
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 19:40:19 PM »
You made me feel bad as part of ARPD ...  :neutral:

Offline Jenny_Adams

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 221
Re: FREECOPS - God's Gift
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 21:32:30 PM »
I just... Lold  :lol:
Nice one dodo  :rofl:

Offline Abdul_Ghani

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 369
  • Howdy
  • Badge-ID: DM3082
Re: FREECOPS - God's Gift
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2010, 00:19:16 AM »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal