| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 07:59 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Who is Nicholas Angel? Sir Nicholas Angel?  (Read 3598 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Who is Nicholas Angel? Sir Nicholas Angel?
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2010, 17:01:12 PM »
oh laugh out loud.

Offline Lionel Valdes

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 3016
Re: Who is Nicholas Angel? Sir Nicholas Angel?
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 16:39:21 PM »
Panchy was Cpt. that time :D

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES


Offline Wolfe

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 192
Re: Who is Nicholas Angel? Sir Nicholas Angel?
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 16:48:25 PM »
And CBF didn't even play argo...I joined right after Nicholas left :P
Wat.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Who is Nicholas Angel? Sir Nicholas Angel?
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 17:31:16 PM »
The pressure you get from the rank is quite large. You get spammed all day long, you're expected to be able to handle any situation. People think you're always ready for them, however, you are just a human and also want to have fun. They no longer enjoy playing because they barely get time to.

Welcome to the Leadership world. I liked it tho. I liked people asking me questions, knowing I will always help.
You were able to handle it quite well. Aside from the times you got too pissed at people, you did the job amazingly.

@Fc. Arnold Jason Shwanzi: Ya lol, I remember those days...

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Lionel Valdes

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 3016
Re: Who is Nicholas Angel? Sir Nicholas Angel?
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2010, 22:21:37 PM »
The pressure you get from the rank is quite large. You get spammed all day long, you're expected to be able to handle any situation. People think you're always ready for them, however, you are just a human and also want to have fun. They no longer enjoy playing because they barely get time to.

Welcome to the Leadership world. I liked it tho. I liked people asking me questions, knowing I will always help.
You were able to handle it quite well. Aside from the times you got too pissed at people, you did the job amazingly.

@Fc. Arnold Jason Shwanzi: Ya lol, I remember those days...
i wasn't playing that time btw

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES


Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Who is Nicholas Angel? Sir Nicholas Angel?
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2010, 05:44:04 AM »
The pressure you get from the rank is quite large. You get spammed all day long, you're expected to be able to handle any situation. People think you're always ready for them, however, you are just a human and also want to have fun. They no longer enjoy playing because they barely get time to.

Welcome to the Leadership world. I liked it tho. I liked people asking me questions, knowing I will always help.
You were able to handle it quite well. Aside from the times you got too pissed at people, you did the job amazingly.

@Fc. Arnold Jason Shwanzi: Ya lol, I remember those days...
i wasn't playing that time btw
I know you weren't. About 99% of the current active users in Argo weren't either lol!

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Jason J. Dilworth

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1613
  • Watch your six
  • Badge-ID: #139
Re: Who is Nicholas Angel? Sir Nicholas Angel?
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 07:21:37 AM »
I doubt that 99%.
I played, Giac and alot more people did.

Offline Sushi

  • [SA:MP] Sushi
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 4684
  • Badge-ID: #A2
Re: Who is Nicholas Angel? Sir Nicholas Angel?
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 11:07:32 AM »
Ah I see, I guess all people are like that. I mean in the end this is a game and we aren't real police officers (Some of us anyways :3)that are used to the real strain of bearing so much responsibility.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal