| Date: 11-10-26  Time: 19:47 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: SAPD: Eagle_C  (Read 998 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Eagle

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 66
SAPD: Eagle_C
« on: March 25, 2010, 17:37:06 PM »
Nickname: Eagle_C
Age: IG:19 IRL: 13
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since April 08, 2008.
How long have you played as a cop: More than half of the time on Argonath.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, I am.
Have you got a driver license? Yes, I have.
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes, I have.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes, I am. And I have microphone, too.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes, I have.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? I was Cadet, but got rejected for inactivity.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=5490.0
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: Because I like to be a policeman, help and secure citizens from law breakers and I like to do it.

Offline Cruel Cooking Chef Curry Alterlis

  • San Andreas Highway Patrol - Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 260
  • 067's Gaming
    • Skype - corey067
Re: SAPD: Eagle_C
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 21:28:34 PM »
Good luck

Eagle :D
<333
Signed,
Corey Alterlis

Argonath RPG Fire Department - Station 2's Company Chief
San Andreas Highway Patrol - Commissioner

Offline Eagle

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 66
Re: SAPD: Eagle_C
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 21:41:31 PM »
Thank you, Miracle. <3  ;)

Offline Dutchy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 469
  • Badge-ID: 6669
  • SA-MP: Dutchy
Re: SAPD: Eagle_C
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 23:55:37 PM »
Good luck man! Make sure to post daily reports!
Re: Followup.
"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.

Do so in real life and watch what happens ..." -[R*]CBFasi

« Sent to: Dutchy on: 21-06-2013, 05:27:27 »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Offline Eagle

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 66
Re: SAPD: Eagle_C
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 01:03:12 AM »
Sure, now I understand how to do it right.  :lol:

Offline Julian_Garver

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 605
  • veritas vos liberabit
    • Skype - Julian.garver
  • Badge-ID: SF1888
  • SA-MP: Julian_Garver
Re: SAPD: Eagle_C
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 01:14:39 AM »
Good Luck Eagle,hopefully I can see you in game.
Signed from the desk of:
                                    Sergeant

I don't want to live to waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made.......Carpe Diem, Accipe Opera

Holder of:
Police Star
Police Life Saving Medal
Community Policing Medal x2
Community Service Medal x1
Meritourius Service Medal x2
Medal of Conduct and Performance x1

serving with SFPD since 03/23/2010-06-23-2012

Offline Eagle

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 66
Re: SAPD: Eagle_C
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 09:59:50 AM »
Thank you, I would like to, too.  :cop:

Offline Eagle

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 66
Re: SAPD: Eagle_C
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 12:52:35 PM »
Going inactive for 1-3 days(depends).

Bye.  :cop:

Offline smey

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 751
Re: SAPD: Eagle_C
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2010, 20:11:49 PM »
Good luck Eagle!

Offline Eagle

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 66
Re: SAPD: Eagle_C
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 16:58:33 PM »
Good luck Eagle!
Thank you.

Back on duty.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal