| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 14:56 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Away for a bit  (Read 721 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline James_Stone

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 142
Away for a bit
« on: January 08, 2010, 04:38:58 AM »
I have exams upcoming in 3 weeks, I don't know when i'll officially resume activity. As far as I know I can stay active on the forums, I will possibly be in-game on week days, so see you guys in February.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal