| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 18:08 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Retirement from SAPD - Officer Josh_Page  (Read 1946 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ryan_August

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 68
  • Aussie boy wonder :D
Retirement from SAPD - Officer Josh_Page
« on: December 18, 2009, 05:56:38 AM »
** Josh_Page hands in his badge.

I have decided to return back to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I am handing in my badge for the SAPD to continue my career in FBI.


Sorry to anyone who disagrees.


** Josh_Page leaves LSPD
I have returned to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. And I am staying!

If you try fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence.

Offline Jaka.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 123
Re: Retirement from SAPD - Officer Josh_Page
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 06:57:33 AM »
* WhiteEagle dissagrees
but still you are a good man GL in FBI (whats the B word agien -_-?)

Offline SKenney

  • (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 533
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
Re: Retirement from SAPD - Officer Josh_Page
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 07:07:13 AM »
Josh, I remember you from when I first joined Argonath. Good luck in the Bureau!
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Retirement from SAPD - Officer Josh_Page
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 07:14:37 AM »
Good luck man, and welcome back to being active! :cop:

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Ryan_August

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 68
  • Aussie boy wonder :D
Re: Retirement from SAPD - Officer Josh_Page
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 15:37:34 PM »
Good luck man, and welcome back to being active! :cop:

Kinda active.. lol
I have returned to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. And I am staying!

If you try fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal