| Date: 10-10-26  Time: 22:56 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: SAPD : Andre_White [Int]  (Read 479 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ryda_A

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 21
SAPD : Andre_White [Int]
« on: November 07, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »
Nickname: Andre_White
Age: 15
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: I was playing for abouth a month and half but that was half year ago. Then I was inactive till now.
How long have you played as a cop: I'm freecop since the first hour i joined Argonath RPG.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: I'm citizen of Argonath (yes)
Have you got a driver license? Yes.
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): I was SAPD member on few other servers, and here I'm freecop since joining the server.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? //
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): I think I applied once, with another name (Ryda_A) but, they said that I'm not ready yet or something, it was really long ago, when i started.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: I want to provide safety and security for citizens of Argonath.
 
 
last time my computer was down so i wasn't able to reply... so I'm trying again because I'm still interested

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: SAPD : Andre_White [Int]
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 12:11:47 PM »
If you're still interested in the force, reply here within 2 days. Failing to do so will result in rejection.

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Ryda_A

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 21
Re: SAPD : Andre_White [Int]
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 20:35:26 PM »
Still interested..

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: SAPD : Andre_White [Int]
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 17:26:19 PM »
If you're still interested in the force, reply here within 2 days. Failing to do so will result in rejection.

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: SAPD : Andre_White [Int]
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 16:13:37 PM »
Rejected, due lack of interest.

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal