| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 09:42 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Forum Warning  (Read 696 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shawn Edwards

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 621
Forum Warning
« on: October 24, 2009, 05:26:01 AM »
Is there any possible way I can get the forum warning removed since it was all a misunderstanding?

Frederick

  • Guest
Re: Forum Warning
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 12:31:11 PM »
In my honest opinion, I believe this should've been saved for PM, and not posted out in public.  As for getting it removed, I believe you can, as personally I didn't see how what you said was really provoking, although it did sound like it was going to get there if you went along with it.  Good luck with getting it removed though.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal