| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 01:41 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: A question  (Read 1028 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline IceBoy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 12
A question
« on: December 10, 2007, 21:14:05 PM »
As some of you may have seen I applied for both VCPD and LSPD(SAMP)

So my question is:
Can I be in both VCPD and LSPD, or do I have to choose one of them??  :roll:

Thanks for your time
[NS]IceBoy
- To serve and protect!

Offline Carhartt#

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 134
Re: A question
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 22:31:00 PM »
I don't know but shouldn't it be possible because VC and SA are different games ?

Offline Indigo

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 62
Re: A question
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 23:24:25 PM »
In my opinion only becouse these games are different it should be allowed to apply to both VCPD and LSPD games, coz other ppl already applyed this way, you should check by your self, Iceboy.. ;)
Safety.., Service.., Help..

- Regards, Ex.Officer [Rstar]Indigo

Offline Jnn

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 29
  • ....
Re: A question
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 02:01:39 AM »
I wonder.. I am VCPD officer right now, but I want to join SFPD.

I think you can be in one department only, because every department has its own forum board that is shown only for departments members. If I was VCPD officer rank on ARPD forums I wouldn't be able to see SFPD forums. :trust:

Atleast that's how I have understood it.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal