| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 08:05 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Video of SA:MP bug  (Read 1254 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Billy_Duke

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 83
  • Sadly I was a dumbass and is
Video of SA:MP bug
« on: October 12, 2009, 03:59:50 AM »
I made a video.PLease tell me the prob.! :( :neutral:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLqiRVsKQsQ


Offline smey

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 751
Re: Video of SA:MP bug
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 07:31:21 AM »
When did it start? Do you get it all the time? Do you got any mods? I got kinda the same bug sometimes, and then it last for around 5-6 hours. Can't be fixed though, but you can always try with a new GTA:SA install!


Frederick

  • Guest
Re: Video of SA:MP bug
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 12:02:49 PM »
When did it start? Do you get it all the time? Do you got any mods? I got kinda the same bug sometimes, and then it last for around 5-6 hours. Can't be fixed though, but you can always try with a new GTA:SA install!


Smey is right.  Your first option is to probably reinstall the game, considering that you do not have anything to worry about such as modifications which took you about an hour or more to install.

Offline Ben Samiir

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 878
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
Re: Video of SA:MP bug
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 12:21:52 PM »
Downgrade you GTA SA whit the downgrade patch.. I had same problem 2 years ago. The reason is because i didnt install the downgrade patch..

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline Billy_Duke

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 83
  • Sadly I was a dumbass and is
Re: Video of SA:MP bug
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 22:14:52 PM »
Downgrade you GTA SA whit the downgrade patch.. I had same problem 2 years ago. The reason is because i didnt install the downgrade patch..

its V.1.0 and to the others.It has always happened i will try a reinstall.

edit:I reinstalled started new game,ran around try to change advanced display setting but it crashed,so i reloaded it ran around some more,installed SA:MP then tried connecting and sadly it still is happening.

Offline Janar

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1803
    • Skype - janar.argonath
Re: Video of SA:MP bug
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 15:16:53 PM »
Maybe your SA on the disc is bugged?

Offline Billy_Duke

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 83
  • Sadly I was a dumbass and is
Re: Video of SA:MP bug
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 22:24:08 PM »
I pretty sure my disc is fine.i can play Singleplayer fine....

Frederick

  • Guest
Re: Video of SA:MP bug
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 23:19:20 PM »
Possibly is, if it's corrupted, but I'd recommend not discussing illegal content in public on the forums.  ;)  You should modify your post, before a moderator or administrator comes in and does it them-self.  ;)

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Video of SA:MP bug
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 03:50:05 AM »
Delete d3d9.dll out of your GTA SA folder.

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal