| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 13:14 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Funny cop pics/video/jokes  (Read 26399 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 630
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 20:07:31 PM »
if u do wat these 3 guys do u are probably the coolest and dumbest cops ever
this is from teh movie Superbad the kid wit glasses is Mclovin and the two other cops are just two other cops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyNMkgvVCS4

Offline JDC

  • MTA:VC Veteran
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1161
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Skype - jdc@fbi.argonathrpg.com
  • Badge-ID: #F08867
  • SA-MP: [RPIT]JDC_Kolta
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2009, 00:41:21 AM »
Okay, damnit I'll be the first to have the guts to tell the Captain - Wrong section!! lol

Just playing around.. Raping cows.. That's a new one.

I got some things around here, I'll try to dig them up. Here's one for now:



I lol'd so hard xD
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.



Discord: JDC#0664 | Argonath Express Editor-In-Chief | 10 Argo Years on April 27 | Become an AE Reporter today! Click Above ^

Offline Jcstodds

  • The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • ********
  • Posts: 1726
  • [R*]
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2009, 01:04:02 AM »
  :( I really don't get the 'Some habits' one!
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Billy_Duke

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 83
  • Sadly I was a dumbass and is
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2009, 02:42:01 AM »


and what is sad is that i live in evansville

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2009, 03:13:35 AM »


and what is sad is that i live in evansville

"2nd time in 2006" in the bottom right side...

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline Billy_Duke

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 83
  • Sadly I was a dumbass and is
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 03:21:51 AM »
Yeah,the city police here blow but the sheriff office will pwn your ass if you do sumthin that breaks a law :weed:

Offline Cruel Cooking Chef Curry Alterlis

  • San Andreas Highway Patrol - Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 260
  • 067's Gaming
    • Skype - corey067
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2009, 10:34:29 AM »
  :( I really don't get the 'Some habits' one!

You don't know Marco Polo?! D:
Wikipedia!

These pics/vids is real funny  :rofl:
Signed,
Corey Alterlis

Argonath RPG Fire Department - Station 2's Company Chief
San Andreas Highway Patrol - Commissioner

Offline Jcstodds

  • The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • ********
  • Posts: 1726
  • [R*]
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2009, 02:00:42 AM »
I was in a large clothes store today and I heard something brilliant. I was the only one who laughed out loud in the queue:

"Staff announcement: Will a janitor please report to the men's department on the 1st floor. Code 3. "  :lol:
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline SKenney

  • (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 533
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2009, 02:12:57 AM »
I was in a large clothes store today and I heard something brilliant. I was the only one who laughed out loud in the queue:

"Staff announcement: Will a janitor please report to the men's department on the 1st floor. Code 3. "  :lol:

lol thats epic!
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

Offline Cruel Cooking Chef Curry Alterlis

  • San Andreas Highway Patrol - Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 260
  • 067's Gaming
    • Skype - corey067
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2009, 03:01:54 AM »
I was in a large clothes store today and I heard something brilliant. I was the only one who laughed out loud in the queue:

"Staff announcement: Will a janitor please report to the men's department on the 1st floor. Code 3. "  :lol:

She/He maybe used to be dispatcher in PD  :lol:
Signed,
Corey Alterlis

Argonath RPG Fire Department - Station 2's Company Chief
San Andreas Highway Patrol - Commissioner

Frederick

  • Guest
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2009, 03:49:41 AM »
I was in a large clothes store today and I heard something brilliant. I was the only one who laughed out loud in the queue:

"Staff announcement: Will a janitor please report to the men's department on the 1st floor. Code 3. "  :lol:


I'd be laughing so hard if I was there.  :lol:

Offline Jcstodds

  • The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • ********
  • Posts: 1726
  • [R*]
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2009, 11:48:40 AM »
  I should have gone to investigate what emergency it was, or just to see the presumably Mexican janitor running through the crowd to get there!
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Shawn Edwards

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 621

Offline [R*]Drix

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2272
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 07:12:06 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyHMbHHtArE&feature=related

 :rofl:

I saw it rofl, why does americans hate cops so much, here on my country, were scared off them cant even flame them. :omg:


jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 12:56:02 PM »
Its a long story as to why but that trooper was actually fired.

Offline Shawn Edwards

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 621
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2009, 13:11:27 PM »
I have all day. Why was he fired? I didn't see him do anything wrong lol?

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2009, 13:19:00 PM »
He actually provoked the driver before you see this section of the video. He had received complaints that he was too rude and not understanding. So he cut this video up so he looked patient and nice. I will try to find the link where I read this.

Offline [R*]Austin

  • Top Kop (SA:MP)
  • [V:MP] LSPD Sergeant
  • ****
  • Posts: 563
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2009, 15:56:25 PM »
I was in a large clothes store today and I heard something brilliant. I was the only one who laughed out loud in the queue:

"Staff announcement: Will a janitor please report to the men's department on the 1st floor. Code 3. "  :lol:


Proceed with sirens on!

Thanks Car :)

Offline RoryAnstruther

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1146
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2009, 16:09:06 PM »
He actually provoked the driver before you see this section of the video. He had received complaints that he was too rude and not understanding. So he cut this video up so he looked patient and nice. I will try to find the link where I read this.

I remember watching this clip on G4tv, the show stated he wasn't fired, but had charges on him that eventually were dropped.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Funny cop pics/video/jokes
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2009, 16:10:14 PM »
Ah, I will look later. Funny video non-the-less. Love your avatar btw lol

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal