| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 19:43 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: I might be inactive for a while..  (Read 1484 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline James_Stone

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 142
I might be inactive for a while..
« on: September 26, 2009, 16:31:32 PM »
Well, yesterday my Dad was very pissed, he stormed into my room and yanked all the coords out of my computer. (I have other computers, but they don't have SA:MP). I just wanted to say I'll try my best to be as active as I can on my computer. I think my Dad is a dick. I was possibly thinking of taking his laptop and smashing it, but that wouldn't do any good. So just remember I won't be on the server.

Signed,

Pancake

Offline Brokman

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 298
Re: I might be inactive for a while..
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 18:33:48 PM »
Your dad must have some good reason.. do not be too rude with him, he loves you for sure  ;)
Good luck, hope to see you back on server soon.

Offline James_Stone

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 142
Re: I might be inactive for a while..
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 23:10:04 PM »
Your dad must have some good reason.. do not be too rude with him, he loves you for sure  ;)
Good luck, hope to see you back on server soon.
Meh...

Offline Chief J. Schappell

  • ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3612
  • STOP IN THE NAME OF THE COLESLAW!
    • Skype - sugard-x
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: I might be inactive for a while..
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 07:22:35 AM »
See you soon man. Try to repost this on the SATC forum, if able. See you soon bro!

Cadet Of The Month Jan. and Feb. 2009, 0 Complaints/Duty Violations
3 Community Policing Medals, 4 Meritorious Service Medals
Best Police Chaser - Oscars 2008, Hardest Working Police Officer - Oscars 2010
Retired SA:MP SAPD Sergeant, Retired SA:MP FBI Member

Offline James_Stone

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 142
Re: I might be inactive for a while..
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 04:28:33 AM »
See you soon man. Try to repost this on the SATC forum, if able. See you soon bro!
I will :). Also a note, I'll probably be active again as of: 9/30/09

Offline RoryAnstruther

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1146
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Re: I might be inactive for a while..
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 07:01:08 AM »
Good luck with your dad brother! Hope to see you soon!
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline James_Stone

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 142
Re: I might be inactive for a while..
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 20:43:07 PM »
Good luck with your dad brother! Hope to see you soon!
Thanks mate.

Offline Lionel Valdes

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 3016
Re: I might be inactive for a while..
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 21:44:46 PM »
Well, yesterday my Dad was very pissed, he stormed into my room and yanked all the coords out of my computer. (I have other computers, but they don't have SA:MP). I just wanted to say I'll try my best to be as active as I can on my computer. I think my Dad is a dick. I was possibly thinking of taking his laptop and smashing it, but that wouldn't do any good. So just remember I won't be on the server.

Signed,

Pancake

even he shout at you , he love you , if one day , you died , your dad will cry so much

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES


 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal