| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 22:20 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD: Admantis  (Read 1233 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Admantis

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1
VCPD: Admantis
« on: September 19, 2009, 08:25:32 AM »
Admantis VCPD Application


Nickname: Admantis
Age: 14
Favourite weapon: Stubby Shotgun, M60
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 9 or 10 days (I know I'm not old but I have lots of RP experience! (SA-MP) My longest RP in Argonath RPG was 2 hours =D. I hope you make a exception) . I play VC from +3 years
How long have you played as a cop: ALL my time in Argonath RPG
Have you read the VC:MP related guides in Police Procedures board: You mean the VC:PD rules and that? Yes I did
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): I can download and install TS if It's need but I don't have a mic
Why do you want to join Vice City Police Department: Because I hate criminals and It's funny. My favorite RP character is cop and I'd love to keep streets clean. My "VC:MP" dream is be the best cop in VC ever.

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: VCPD: Admantis
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 00:05:49 AM »
Decision on the application will be made this upcoming weekend.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: VCPD: Admantis
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 23:08:03 PM »
You are inactive in the ARPD forums. 3 days to reply if you are still interested.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline JayL

  • MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1646
Re: VCPD: Admantis
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 21:49:09 PM »
Denied for failing to reply on application and inactivity on forums...
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal