| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 07:59 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Chef Pancher  (Read 6190 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sarah Pallory 'Jones'

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 225
  • ''Someone called me to save argonaths's peoples''
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2009, 15:50:48 PM »
The best Chef of Police  :cop:

                                  ''Yes we can'' - Barrack Obama

Offline Altair_Carter

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 366
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2009, 17:42:22 PM »
Lmfao.
Just.....gotta.....eat.....DONUTS

Offline [R*]Austin

  • Top Kop (SA:MP)
  • [V:MP] LSPD Sergeant
  • ****
  • Posts: 563
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2009, 20:31:12 PM »
In Sweden you earn more by working at IKEA than being a top Chef  :D or atleast... a chef... i doubt he was a ... top ... chef...... anyway..  :omg:




 :app:

Thanks Car :)

Offline Pazienza

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 458
  • TeaM-Pazienza
  • Badge-ID: #NY2154
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2009, 22:37:59 PM »
In Sweden you earn more by working at IKEA than being a top Chef  :D or atleast... a chef... i doubt he was a ... top ... chef...... anyway..  :omg:
 :app:
how things go in Italy instead:
IKEA worker - 1000€ per month
Top Chef - 5000+€ per month
 :trust:

Offline [R*]Pancher

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2778
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2009, 23:25:57 PM »
I gain more cash by working at IKEA then what i did as Chef ;)
And yes i was Top Chef at one restaurant, i had to manage all tasks, making the lunch each day, order new vegetables and other items i needed for cooking and so on..

Offline Lionel Valdes

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 3016
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2009, 21:48:54 PM »
Pancher was a criminal

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES


Offline JDC

  • MTA:VC Veteran
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1161
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • Skype - jdc@fbi.argonathrpg.com
  • Badge-ID: #F08867
  • SA-MP: [RPIT]JDC_Kolta
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2009, 14:04:18 PM »
Today? Pancher is allowed to be a criminal when he's off SAPD duty. What's the big deal about it?
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.



Discord: JDC#0664 | Argonath Express Editor-In-Chief | 10 Argo Years on April 27 | Become an AE Reporter today! Click Above ^

Offline RoryAnstruther

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1146
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2009, 16:42:35 PM »
Today? Pancher is allowed to be a criminal when he's off SAPD duty. What's the big deal about it?

A lot of people don't know if you're off duty, that you can choose to be another life... I think a lot of the confusion comes that Pancher can go under cover.

I choose to be the same person off duty. It has it's benefits, but it also means I can't commit crime. The good part though is I can use the off-duty Sergeant to my advantage. If I see any major law breaking, or anything like a drug-sting, I can flash my badge/status as ARPD. :)

Though it's up to everyone, and personally I don't believe/think you can switch back and forth, so choose wisely!
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2009, 17:21:08 PM »
Apperently as I was told by Lt. Bob the orginal SAID database is still in place so I don't know how true that is...

Offline Lionel Valdes

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 3016
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2009, 17:34:28 PM »
Apperently as I was told by Lt. Bob the orginal SAID database is still in place so I don't know how true that is...
so , where the hell is Bob , i dont see it on forum

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES


jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2009, 17:39:15 PM »

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2009, 17:57:21 PM »
Apperently as I was told by Lt. Bob the orginal SAID database is still in place so I don't know how true that is...

Sorry... but why is this linked to this topic?
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2009, 18:45:48 PM »
Captain read Rorys post

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2009, 21:13:09 PM »
I don't get the point between the SAID database and doing crimes off duty...
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2009, 21:16:04 PM »
The point of the SAID database was to mark criminal activity done while off duty. SO if I kill someone off duty then it should get marked down therefore limiting my power of receiving a promotion or invite to SWAT. Thats what the point of SAID was and with further internal affairs work. As least thats what I was told by Lt. Bob

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2009, 21:18:24 PM »
Good you added the last phrase... But I never seen a database like that, only for kidnapping and other major crimes... But that wasn't just for off-duty officers...

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline RoryAnstruther

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1146
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2009, 08:07:21 AM »
Trying to up your post count much? lol
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline Mahome

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 639
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2009, 10:37:06 AM »
Trying to up your post count much? lol

Lmao


Don't give a shit medal x9000

Offline RoryAnstruther

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1146
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2009, 16:28:24 PM »
The point of the SAID database was to mark criminal activity done while off duty. SO if I kill someone off duty then it should get marked down therefore limiting my power of receiving a promotion or invite to SWAT. Thats what the point of SAID was and with further internal affairs work. As least thats what I was told by Lt. Bob

That's not what SAID was for, when you're off duty you're considered a whole new life unless you claim you're the same person as I do. Therefore anything you did off duty would not effect anyone's ability of receiving a promotion or invite to SWAT.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Chef Pancher
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2009, 17:15:31 PM »
Well actually Lt. Bob said completely the opposite. COMPLETELY the opposite =/

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal