| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 08:32 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: JONNY IS BACK to SAPD  (Read 3607 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Wolfe

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 192
Re: Retirement from SAPD
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2009, 03:13:11 AM »
The Undercover operation finished early because of the shutdown of SAID? :P

Just kidding, some theory I made. Welcome back!

You and I made -_-


YAY !! Welcome back Jonny !!!
Wat.

Offline ElMartu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 693
Re: Retirement from SAPD
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2009, 19:57:25 PM »
/give Wolfe credit

By the way, I think I know who the new SWAT commander may be...!

Offline Wolfe

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 192
Re: Retirement from SAPD
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2009, 20:21:54 PM »
/give Wolfe credit

By the way, I think I know who the new SWAT commander may be...!

+1 ?
Wat.

Offline Jonny O'Sullivan

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 517
Re: Retirement from SAPD
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2009, 22:12:41 PM »
The Undercover operation finished early because of the shutdown of SAID? :P

Uhm.. There was no undercover operation, and I really did leave.  :gandalf:

Signed,
Jonny O'Sullivan.

Offline Mahome

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 639
Re: Retirement from SAPD
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2009, 14:48:01 PM »
Welcome back!!! :)



Don't give a shit medal x9000

Offline Janar

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1803
    • Skype - janar.argonath
Re: Retirement from SAPD
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2009, 15:06:55 PM »
WB!

Offline Pazienza

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 458
  • TeaM-Pazienza
  • Badge-ID: #NY2154
Re: JONNY IS BACK to SAPD
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2009, 17:06:36 PM »
welcome back! :P

Offline Oliver Daniels

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1588
  • Proudly protecting the community
Re: Retirement from SAPD
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2009, 22:39:15 PM »
The Undercover operation finished early because of the shutdown of SAID? :P

Uhm.. There was no undercover operation, and I really did leave.  :gandalf:


'course you did

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal