| Date: 11-10-26  Time: 09:10 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: SAPD: Aulina  (Read 4178 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline aulina

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 53
  • Th3 Auzzie Chick
SAPD: Aulina
« on: September 07, 2009, 09:50:48 AM »
Nickname: Aulina
Age: IRL: 11
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Around 8 and a half months
How long have you played as a cop: From the First Day I played Argo
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes I Do
Have you got a drivers license? Yes
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No I have not
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):yes, I could not reply too that because I had no computer too but I was very intrested. http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=5431.0
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: Because I want too help the community of Argonath Bringing peace and Justice too our city and our War torn streets by being a Police officer that is respected by all. I want too make something out of my life so I am joining the ARPD so I know I am good and something and too persue my dreams of being a Police officer For my Country.

Thank you
Aulina

NOTE: OOC:
If I don't reply sometimes it's either my computer is not working or I have a virus.
SAPD: Cadet (SA:MP), Ex Husband Horatio Caine.

Always there to save and serve.

Offline aulina

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 53
  • Th3 Auzzie Chick
Re: SAPD Aulina_Raymer
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 11:39:37 AM »
I'm waiting :(
SAPD: Cadet (SA:MP), Ex Husband Horatio Caine.

Always there to save and serve.

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: SAPD: Aulina_Verona [Int]
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 16:46:00 PM »
If you're still interested in the force, reply here within 2 days. Failing to do so will result in rejection.

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline aulina

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 53
  • Th3 Auzzie Chick
Re: SAPD: Aulina_Verona [Int]
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 03:05:11 AM »
Yes, I am Very Interested in being a Cadet,

Thank You
Aulina
SAPD: Cadet (SA:MP), Ex Husband Horatio Caine.

Always there to save and serve.

Offline Panatha_Alonso

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 32
Re: SAPD: Aulina_Verona
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 20:04:19 PM »
gl aulina

Offline aulina

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 53
  • Th3 Auzzie Chick
Re: SAPD: Aulina_Verona
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 14:37:05 PM »
Thanks,
Plus i have been waiting for AGES to become a Cadet!
I tired of being a freecop i get no respect ><  :cop:
SAPD: Cadet (SA:MP), Ex Husband Horatio Caine.

Always there to save and serve.

Offline Shawn Edwards

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 621
Re: SAPD: Aulina_Verona
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 14:52:35 PM »
I am a Free Cop in the Game since I got Suspended from Officer for 4 days. I guess its not that bad because many people know who I am but Aulina, you have to earn and demand your respect from people out there. Many Criminals including Mafia and Gangs members knows that I wont put up with their shit.  :cop: Anyway Good Luck to you.

Offline Jeremy Santos

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 94
Re: SAPD: Aulina_Verona
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 05:11:25 AM »
I have patroled with her alot and she is a real good officer.

GL Aulina

Offline aulina

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 53
  • Th3 Auzzie Chick
Re: SAPD: Aulina_Verona
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 02:41:50 AM »
Can I Please get a reply back
Thomas.

I am waiting patiently but it has been to long.
SAPD: Cadet (SA:MP), Ex Husband Horatio Caine.

Always there to save and serve.

Offline Giovanni_Blake

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 529
  • Retaliation is a must.
  • SA-MP: SmugglesJr
Re: SAPD: Aulina_Verona
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 15:01:05 PM »
Good luck Aulina, You are THE Best Female cop i have seen. I think your worth becoming Cadet -
You don't abuse:
You solve crimes some how:
And i hope you become cadet, then officer. ;) Good luck.


Signed,
Smitholie / Alex
Ex- SAPD Senior Officer
Ex- SAPD UC Handler
Ex- VCPD Captain

Offline Frednox

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 176
Re: SAPD: Aulina_Verona
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 23:35:15 PM »
She is a Good cop shes my Sis :p  :cop:

Offline aulina

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 53
  • Th3 Auzzie Chick
Re: SAPD: Aulina
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 03:10:48 AM »
Thanks Guys oh and BTW I changed my name to Aulina
SAPD: Cadet (SA:MP), Ex Husband Horatio Caine.

Always there to save and serve.

Offline Frednox

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 176
Re: SAPD: Aulina
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 08:13:33 AM »
You should be getting replied back soon?...  :trust:

Offline aulina

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 53
  • Th3 Auzzie Chick
Re: SAPD: Aulina
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 07:48:03 AM »
Un-active Mr Thomas C?
SAPD: Cadet (SA:MP), Ex Husband Horatio Caine.

Always there to save and serve.

Offline Mahome

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 639
Re: SAPD: Aulina
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 14:36:35 PM »
I haven't seen you once in game yet, i hope to do so soon o.O

Signed,
Officer Mahome


Don't give a shit medal x9000

Offline aulina

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 53
  • Th3 Auzzie Chick
Re: SAPD: Aulina
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 03:09:34 AM »
Im on most of the time when my bro is not playing.
SAPD: Cadet (SA:MP), Ex Husband Horatio Caine.

Always there to save and serve.

Offline James_Stone

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 142
Re: SAPD: Aulina
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2009, 03:53:10 AM »
Never seen you on active duty.

Offline aulina

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 53
  • Th3 Auzzie Chick
Re: SAPD: Aulina
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2009, 13:16:15 PM »
I am kind of active depends
SAPD: Cadet (SA:MP), Ex Husband Horatio Caine.

Always there to save and serve.

Offline Frednox

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 176
Re: SAPD: Aulina
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 22:37:00 PM »
If Aulina had her APP [Int] or whatever and she replys in 2 days what happens?

Offline aulina

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 53
  • Th3 Auzzie Chick
Re: SAPD: Aulina
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 06:34:34 AM »
Dunno what happens but I am wating patienly but can't wait to be replied to  :lol:
SAPD: Cadet (SA:MP), Ex Husband Horatio Caine.

Always there to save and serve.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal