| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 09:28 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Resignation from SAPD  (Read 1702 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Oliver Daniels

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1588
  • Proudly protecting the community
Resignation from SAPD
« on: August 29, 2009, 18:25:28 PM »
I'm attempting to rejoin the FBI because I don't want to be a constant criminal anymore... Besides, the criminal underworld is full of annoying people.

Anyways, cya.

Offline Boozman

  • [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2568
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
Re: Resignation from SAPD
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 18:28:21 PM »
another FBI?

anyways good luck bro.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Bianconeri

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1070
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
Re: Resignation from SAPD
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 19:17:57 PM »
lol what? im tired of being criminal constant?
you act like the ARPD is a criminal organisation

being a criminal is what you do, not what ARPD says you to do

no a big suprise that you leave though, you dont seem to be interested in this work

good luck in joining FBI
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Resignation from SAPD
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 19:19:59 PM »
Oh good I won't have to say that ugly ass avatar ever again

Offline Oliver Daniels

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1588
  • Proudly protecting the community
Re: Resignation from SAPD
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 20:27:52 PM »
Oh good I won't have to say that ugly ass avatar ever again
I'll still be posting on the forums.

lol what? im tired of being criminal constant?
you act like the ARPD is a criminal organisation

being a criminal is what you do, not what ARPD says you to do

no a big suprise that you leave though, you dont seem to be interested in this work

good luck in joining FBI
I'm joining FBI to stop my criminal activity. Sadly I have to leave ARPD to.

Offline FlameMan

  • Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2270
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
Re: Resignation from SAPD
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 21:10:51 PM »
Accepted.
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011:  SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012:  Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: Resignation from SAPD
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 12:16:23 PM »
Hmm... I thought you already left before... I fail.
Good luck.

Signed,
Lieutenant Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Bianconeri

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1070
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
Re: Resignation from SAPD
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 07:55:40 AM »

I'm joining FBI to stop my criminal activity. Sadly I have to leave ARPD to.

ok, sounds strange though, addicted to criminal work,
good luck there
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal