| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 22:18 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Success!  (Read 1967 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rabbit

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 318
Success!
« on: August 28, 2009, 09:37:14 AM »
After about 10 hours of BUGGING ME and ELUDING/EVADING me.

I catch my guy.

f**king bastard.


San Andreas County Services
DETERMINATION. DEDICATION. INTEGRITY.



Offline battle

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 111
Re: Success!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 13:22:53 PM »
lol rabbit! I hate those suckers aswell, expecially those fast shits who just fly away when you get the swatter GJ! :P

Offline Wash

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 107
Re: Success!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 13:24:20 PM »
Dude, is that your ass or something? (What the fly is on)  :conf:

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Success!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 13:27:44 PM »
lol "You Smell Something Rabbit?"

Dude, is that your ass or something? (What the fly is on)  :conf:
Is that what your ass looks like? I hope not lol


and i hope u suspected him and gave him his warnings before you used lethal force

Offline Rabbit

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 318
Re: Success!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 13:45:27 PM »
Lol jake, he landed on my chest and i was like

"OMG OMG OMG, I have him! I have him!"

When I smacked him, I felt him crunch and I felt an enormous sense of joy and relief!

San Andreas County Services
DETERMINATION. DEDICATION. INTEGRITY.



jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Success!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 14:05:08 PM »
Lol jake, he landed on my chest and i was like

"OMG OMG OMG, I have him! I have him!"

When I smacked him, I felt him crunch and I felt an enormous sense of joy and relief!
And wet bodily fluids?

Offline JaMeS Alterlis

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 491
  • FBI Cadet (SA:MP), Ex-SAPD Senior Officer (SA:MP)
Re: Success!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 17:01:30 PM »
When I smacked him, I felt him crunch and I felt an enormous sense of joy and relief!

And wet bodily fluids?

OMG  :trust:
The Alterlis's Laws Enforcement Family & Legal Corporation - In-Charge, Head Manager

Meritorious Service Medal's holder

Offline Ryan_Black

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 127
Re: Success!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 17:26:45 PM »
For some reason I didnt notice the bug at first.  I was staring at your desktop's desktop's desktop.

Xfire: rttermanatorxxxus
Quote from: Brave4Arnold
one more warning i will tell SA-MP law enforcement to delete this server ! reason : hurting people felling .

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal