| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 12:58 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Resignation from SAPD  (Read 1177 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MikeUK

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 307
Resignation from SAPD
« on: August 27, 2009, 09:50:57 AM »
I am going to pastures new at the FBI, I've had a great time with all of you, good and bad and I will never forget you.

So I resign from being an SAPD cadet.

FlameMan, I'm sorry for all the shit I gave you a few weeks back.

Offline FlameMan

  • Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2270
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
Re: Resignation from SAPD
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 11:24:16 AM »
Accepted...
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011:  SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012:  Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline Fabio

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 258
  • Michael Schumacher | 7X WDC
Re: Resignation from SAPD
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 15:08:05 PM »
I am going to pastures new at the FBI, I've had a great time with all of you, good and bad and I will never forget you.

So I resign from being an SAPD cadet.

FlameMan, I'm sorry for all the shit I gave you a few weeks back.

Good luck Mike. ;)


MTA:VC Admin - TeaM Member - FBI Agent(MTA:VC) - VCPD Officer(VC:MP)

Offline MikeUK

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 307
Re: Resignation from SAPD
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 16:19:29 PM »
Thanks

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: Resignation from SAPD
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 16:20:43 PM »
Good luck!

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal