| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 17:00 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Inactive.  (Read 1028 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Natasha Vice

  • Detective II, Robbery/Homicide Division (SA:MP)
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 29
Inactive.
« on: August 20, 2009, 07:38:23 AM »
Hello, I had wonderful summer with Argonath RPG. Guess what, summer's over!
School/work/friends are waiting for me.  I guess I have to return to the big stream once again.
Thank you, and hopefully I will see you guys in a couple of months!

Offline Fabio

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 258
  • Michael Schumacher | 7X WDC
Re: Inactive.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 15:14:06 PM »
See you Sarah, have fun. ;)


MTA:VC Admin - TeaM Member - FBI Agent(MTA:VC) - VCPD Officer(VC:MP)

Offline Pazienza

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 458
  • TeaM-Pazienza
  • Badge-ID: #NY2154
Re: Inactive.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 18:00:04 PM »
See you soon :)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal