| Date: 10-10-26  Time: 06:22 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: SAPD: Sam_Taylor [int]  (Read 820 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sam_Taylor

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 10
SAPD: Sam_Taylor [int]
« on: July 16, 2009, 05:54:27 AM »
Nickname: Sam_Taylor
Age: 20
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: I played a long time back for quite a while, but I have been actively playing for about two weeks now.
How long have you played as a cop: Two weeks actively, I would say 6 months in total.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Have you got a driver license? Currently in the process of doing my tests.
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes I have
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes I am
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): I think I have but will not say yes just in case I haven't.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? Nothing above Officer, I would have resigned/been inactive.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: I would like to give back to the community that has undoubtedly provided me with the fundamentals that I have needed. And I would like to make a difference in the community. Not to mention the job security, pay, and benefits.

Offline Rabbit

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 318
Re: SAPD: Sam_Taylor
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 06:15:16 AM »
Please remove the [SACS] Tags.

REMOVE THE TAGS RIGHT NOW.

San Andreas County Services
DETERMINATION. DEDICATION. INTEGRITY.



Offline Sam_Taylor

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 10
Re: SAPD: Sam_Taylor
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 06:37:00 AM »
There I removed the SACS tags... No need to go all nazi on me man... Jesus...

Offline GiacJr

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2593
Re: SAPD: Sam_Taylor
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 07:02:13 AM »
'No need to go all Nazi on me man'
You do know that a 'Nazi' is a member of a political party in Germany that supports the white race thing?
I think a better term for you to use would have been 'don't act like i did a holocaust', as that would have atleast made a little bit of sense.
You cannot exactly use 'Nazi' in a sentence saying that someone did it to you, as you cannot exactly 'go all political party over you' :)
[/9th grade history]
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Sam_Taylor

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 10
Re: SAPD: Sam_Taylor
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 07:11:47 AM »
meh thanks for pointing that out, Its just I was in a rush and didnt know how else to put it other then he was acting like a meanie bo beenie haha

Offline ii

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 80
Re: SAPD: Sam_Taylor
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 03:47:54 AM »
Everyone deserve a chance, Good Luck!
Jeffrey Fletcher | [WDD] West District Division Chief Executive Officer | Jeffrey Fletcher
"If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

Offline [R*]Pancher

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2778
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Re: SAPD: Sam_Taylor
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 12:28:11 PM »
If you are still interested in ARPD Force, reply here in 7 days.

Update your application please!

Signed,
Chief Pancher

jemerson

  • Guest
Re: SAPD: Sam_Taylor [int]
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 13:37:07 PM »
Since we removed him from our group he has not played at all Chief.....

Offline [R*]Pancher

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2778
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Re: SAPD: Sam_Taylor [int]
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 14:50:53 PM »
Rejected, lack of interest in SAPD Force. Re-apply if interested.


Signed,
Chief Pancher

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal