| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 01:13 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Back in the police business!  (Read 1214 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Philip McRay

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 35
Back in the police business!
« on: July 03, 2009, 20:31:34 PM »
What's up, long time ago I visited this forum, hehe. As the title says, I am gonna be more active as police officer now, since I was almost NEVER on duty. My current name in-game is: Aldo_Luvineri, but when on duty I'm known as William_Hawkins.
Yea, that's all I guess, See ya'll in game.

-  William H.
          :cop:

 :ps: Could you change my forum name to William H ?


- Rank: Cadet -

Offline Janar

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1803
    • Skype - janar.argonath
Re: Trying to come back in the game!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 21:03:02 PM »
:ps: Could you change my forum name to William H ?

I guess you can do it by yourself!

Offline Philip McRay

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 35
Re: Trying to come back in the game!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 21:19:06 PM »
How? Got it.


- Rank: Cadet -

William Hawkins

  • Guest
Re: Trying to come back in the game!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 22:25:28 PM »
Now when I tried to login it failed, I checked Email, but haven't recived any. So, can anyone change my forum / ingame rank to SAPD officer? (SA:MP)

Offline Wayne

  • SA-MP Admin
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 832
Re: Trying to come back in the game!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 22:36:27 PM »
Hmm, i hope you come back soon :P

William Hawkins

  • Guest
Re: Trying to come back in the game!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 22:39:20 PM »
The title was a REALLY bad title I just saw :P

I meant I'm back in the police business xD

Offline Janar

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1803
    • Skype - janar.argonath
Re: Trying to come back in the game!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 11:34:47 AM »
OMG!!
You have to use your old login name, you changed ONLY display name!!

Offline [TCL]Brian_G

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 540
  • SA:MP FBI Special Agent
Re: Trying to come back in the game!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 20:29:54 PM »
Good Luck :D

Awards:


Duty Ribbon (tier 3)

Offline Philip McRay

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 35
Re: Back in the police business!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 13:58:32 PM »
Thanks Janar! I really appreciate that :) Alright, now I'm back on this account.

You can lock this topic


- Rank: Cadet -

Offline [R*]Pancher

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2778
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Re: Back in the police business!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 15:20:29 PM »
Welcome back, other account is deleted. Locked.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal