| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 05:56 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Off topic, but did not find a proper place to post this.  (Read 789 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Deuce

  • Guest
Off topic, but did not find a proper place to post this.
« on: June 06, 2009, 21:15:19 PM »
Um, I guess I should be saying "thank you" for unbanning me on the forums, but I would like to ask what you meant by "Good that you admit... Cheaters only get one chance to get unbanned.." - I'd like to point out the fact that I did not use cheats, or hacks for that matter, what-so-f**king-ever. Could you please explain when and how I used these.. "cheats"?

Offline MikeUK

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 307
Re: Off topic, but did not find a proper place to post this.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 21:43:03 PM »
OMG, I miss you Cane.  :cry:

Offline [Rstar]Vince

  • [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4073
  • Il Duce
Re: Off topic, but did not find a proper place to post this.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 01:47:51 AM »
Oh that was me, I just wanted to see your reaction. It's from an unban request. From the Argonath forums. Quoted from Aragorn. :bath:

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Deuce

  • Guest
Re: Off topic, but did not find a proper place to post this.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 02:36:04 AM »
/facepalm - I knew you muted me D:

Offline [Rstar]Vince

  • [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4073
  • Il Duce
Re: Off topic, but did not find a proper place to post this.
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 06:24:55 AM »
I didn't.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal