| Date: 09-10-26  Time: 01:13 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: I back :]  (Read 1015 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline [AV]Natan

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 66
  • ARPD Officer
I back :]
« on: April 13, 2009, 13:01:39 PM »
finally i back into my computer and this means to my activity too :]
i buy new graphic card: Nvidia 9500 GT 1GB :]]]

Officer [AV]Natan

Holder Of Medals:

-Meritorious Service Medal

Aimzz

  • Guest
Re: I back :]
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 13:23:01 PM »
Welcome Back, Natan!

Offline [AV]Natan

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 66
  • ARPD Officer
Re: I back :]
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 13:39:57 PM »
thnx amizz :]

Officer [AV]Natan

Holder Of Medals:

-Meritorious Service Medal

Offline JaMeS Alterlis

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 491
  • FBI Cadet (SA:MP), Ex-SAPD Senior Officer (SA:MP)
Re: I back :]
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 18:44:36 PM »
Give me that  :D

Welcome back, Natan!  ;)

 :cop:
The Alterlis's Laws Enforcement Family & Legal Corporation - In-Charge, Head Manager

Meritorious Service Medal's holder

Offline [AV]Natan

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 66
  • ARPD Officer
Re: I back :]
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 20:47:54 PM »
Thnx Jimmy :]]

Officer [AV]Natan

Holder Of Medals:

-Meritorious Service Medal

Offline Thomas_Crof

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2143
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: I back :]
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 20:57:47 PM »
I also need a new PC.. Problems: no cash, not generous ( Lol, I totally forgot how to write) enough parents.
Anyways, WB!  :rofl:
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline SeanC.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 153
  • Sean Caltson
Re: I back :]
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 06:46:10 AM »
Welcome back Natan.
Officer Sean Caltson

Offline [AV]Natan

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 66
  • ARPD Officer
Re: I back :]
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 21:32:15 PM »
thnx all :]

Officer [AV]Natan

Holder Of Medals:

-Meritorious Service Medal

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal