| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 03:00 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Ground Control to Major Tom  (Read 410 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MichaelCorleone

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 16
  • SA-MP: Thomas_Hagen
  • VC:MP: Michael_Moretti
  • Discord: Nowhere Man#3762
Ground Control to Major Tom
« on: October 07, 2020, 18:16:52 PM »
"Ground Control to Major Tom".
I, Thomas Hagen, hereby hand over my badge to God himself. I hereby discharge off my duties. I want to say only one thing. Captain Tom is the best guy. Never loose him. You are gonna regret that. I fuc*ed up. And for today's cadet report, well I helped extinguish a fire and I successfully placed some barriers :D. That's all. Give my Regards to my friends at FBI. Lieutenant Shen Li is a great guy. Chester Campbell is the best Stuntman LOL. Lieutenant Jones is HAGRID that's all I can say. And Leo is a good comedian. His YouTube video was really funny. Special thanks to Sergeant Olivia. My first roleplay as a Cop was with her only. I won't be joining any families as of now. I am leaving one family already(If you considered me as one). Thanks to Tom for that Discord invite. I knew it was coming. Well the reason is Corruption; as everyone will conclude, but it's a long story(I think it's depression but it doesn't matter).

Thanks a lot to everyone again. And @Chester please point out Grammatical mistakes; if any.

Please don't say that I ran away, couldn't face the reality. I faced it the hard way. Getting kicked is much easier.

So, that's all. It had to end.

"Here am I sitting in tin can?
Far above the moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do"

Over and OUT.

Offline Anthony_McConner

  • [SA:MP] Lieutenant
  • *****
  • Posts: 29
  • Badge-ID: #7539
  • SA-MP: Olivia Benson
Re: Ground Control to Major Tom
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 20:07:02 PM »
As I have already written to you, I am really very shocked about your exit, I still believe that you would have been a really excellent addition. really a shame about you.

Nonetheless, of course, I wish you all the best and hope for many great roleplay moments with you.

Signed,
Olivia "Liv" Benson
Sergeant



Lieutenant Olivia "Liv" Benson
Public Relation Officer
San Andreas Police Department - "to protect and to serve"

Offline Jennifer_Ethel

  • why are you reading this anyway?
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 61
  • SA-MP: Angela_Lopez
Re: Ground Control to Major Tom
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 15:04:06 PM »
sad moment in your life doesn't mean you have depression

enough said, bye

Former Sergeant Angela Lopez
        
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal