| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 06:31 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: End of the road  (Read 734 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Bas

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 271
End of the road
« on: October 10, 2019, 22:27:32 PM »
Well, I won't make it any longer then it has to be. I'm sure everyone has seen my resignation as Division Leader by now.. and well that resignation was meant for all official positions I hold within argonath as we speak. It was a pleasure to serve with each and every one of you and I hope that the SAPD may continue to develop to it's former glory.

Chief McCane out.

Chief of Police Bas McCane
"You cannot police a community without effectively working with the community."

Offline Badandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1403
Re: End of the road
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 22:31:10 PM »
I left right after you became Chief and I then came right back and I didn't regret it. It was an honor to serve under you as Sergeant, Lieutenant and Captain. It was a great time and I wish you the best. See you around.

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Spike

  • SA:MP Valar
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 880
  • A leader leads by example, not by force.
  • Badge-ID: #6549
  • SA-MP: James_Robinson
Re: End of the road
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 22:36:14 PM »
It was a pleasure serving as your Deputy, one which I would not have honoured half as much under any other. I don't believe this to be a goodbye, I'll see you around.

RETIRED Deputy Chief of Police James Robinson
Internal Affairs Commanding Officer | Chief of Detectives
San Andreas Police Department - "To protect and serve"
2014-2019


Offline Kowalski.

  • [SA:MP] Retired A.R.A.F. General
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
  • ******
  • Posts: 776
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
  • Badge-ID: #FBI003
  • SA-MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
Re: End of the road
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 08:36:08 AM »
See you around mate :)

Special Agent Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vice City Division - "Ad Securos Imperium."





Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline SK

  • SA:MP Developer | SAPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 107
  • Life is full of hard choices
  • SA-MP: Justin Jones
  • Discord: Jones#2772
Re: End of the road
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 09:05:42 AM »
It was a great experience working with you in SAPD. Good luck.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal