| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 02:09 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [VCPD] Resignation - Jones  (Read 517 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SK

  • SA:MP Developer | SAPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 107
  • Life is full of hard choices
  • SA-MP: Justin Jones
  • Discord: Jones#2772
[VCPD] Resignation - Jones
« on: July 20, 2019, 14:10:47 PM »
My career in VCPD has been great and I thank all of the people who helped me in becoming a good police officer especially Klaus and OmaRosh. I have had a great time in VCPD but now, I have decided to resign from the department. Working as a police officer is not an easy job so good luck to all and I hope to see you again in future :police:

**Jones takes his badge and shotgun, putting them on his desk while leaving a note and wearing his black sunglasses.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal