| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 18:40 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: My end of SAPD - Micheal_Jones  (Read 754 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mounireee

  • [SA:MP] Senior Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 90
  • SA-MP: [TCL]Shawn_Mathers
  • Discord: Mounir#4532
My end of SAPD - Micheal_Jones
« on: January 31, 2019, 19:56:05 PM »
I alreday know thats my end is soon with SAPD, This is the last day i been on duty, I am reporting my leaving from the SAPD, Hopefully see you all around, Over and out.

SA:MP Senior Officer
AirDivision Airman
S.W.A.T Rookie

Offline Tyrone.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 279
    • Skype - Sektor.02
  • Badge-ID: #136
  • SA-MP: [WS]Antonio_DeRossi
Re: My end of SAPD - Micheal_Jones
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 20:05:48 PM »
Come discord. I've added you want to speak to you in private.

JamesC#0255 add me.
Antonio DeRossi
SAPD Officer | Academy Instructor | DD Detective I


Offline SK

  • SA:MP Developer | SAPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 107
  • Life is full of hard choices
  • SA-MP: Justin Jones
  • Discord: Jones#2772
Re: My end of SAPD - Micheal_Jones
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 20:20:30 PM »
Its sad to see you leaving, Good Luck :cop:

Offline Cyclone

  • White Shadows
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 116
  • Don't cry cause it's over, smile cause it happened
  • Badge-ID: #8019
Re: My end of SAPD - Micheal_Jones
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 20:23:40 PM »
Even though I know I can't encourage you back to join SAPD since you have came to a decision, all I can say is good luck, I'll miss your arguments in CB. :cop:

Police Officer III Cyclone
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"





Offline Mounireee

  • [SA:MP] Senior Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 90
  • SA-MP: [TCL]Shawn_Mathers
  • Discord: Mounir#4532
Re: My end of SAPD - Micheal_Jones
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 20:50:44 PM »
Withdrawn

SA:MP Senior Officer
AirDivision Airman
S.W.A.T Rookie

Offline Bas

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 271
Re: My end of SAPD - Micheal_Jones
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 14:39:41 PM »
Next time, overthink your decisions. If you're in doubt over your career reach out to a command staff member so we can resolve the matter.

Chief of Police Bas McCane
"You cannot police a community without effectively working with the community."

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal