| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 07:30 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD: Huntsman  (Read 4474 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ellis F.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 286
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2019, 16:51:16 PM »
Right i think it's better we sort this for once and for all before this topic further becomes a place to settle personal matters.



@RazorX
As a Senior Officer i expect you to do better rather than straight up defaming someone's application, the comments you have done here were done in a passive-aggresive looking manner which is anything but professional, yes i know you very well, but i didn't expect you to come to this extent, which so far is very displeasing, and for that ''insulting VCPD Senior Officers will not help you in your application'', Huntsman was defending himself to what looked like an attack towards him, and i can see why.

@Huntsman
Ignore all the bashing above, you are doing just fine as it is, only point Ray really needed to say was that he would like if you didn't switch back to criminal because of one circumstance or another like last time.

@JimmyB
If you don't have anything constructive to add please keep your keyboard away from this discussion, your comment was not needed and only gave a more negative atmosphere.

@Steve McQueen
I have "jurisdiction" and I'm telling you to f**k off from everything related to VC:MP.

Further posts of yours will be removed.
Take your own advice for once. You are banned from the main forums and more than half the servers in the community.

You do not serve any role in Argonath which uses these forums. Keep your silly comments to yourself. This is your final warning before you lose your privileges on this forum as well.

Do not reply to this post.

These two pieces of quote pretty much wrap it up for you.



Clear the air guys, all of us replying here want the best of the best for VCPD, but we don't have to go to the extent of making this look like a kindergarten which does the absolute opposite for it, topic cleared from unneeded and negative replies.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2019, 17:41:39 PM »
What happened has happened. There were reasons for everything, we cant change that, but we can join forces again to build a strong and dedicated team. Not gonna work if we will be at each others throats.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline RazorX

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 594
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2019, 18:25:36 PM »
I apologise if what I had said previously came across as an attack, which was completely unintentional. I hope we can move forward positively.

Good luck with your application Huntsman.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2019, 19:49:43 PM »
I apologise if what I had said previously came across as an attack, which was completely unintentional. I hope we can move forward positively.

Good luck with your application Huntsman.

Looking forward to work with you again
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline [EAF]Nylez

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 58
  • Sometimes too smart for my own good.
    • Skype - gest00rd
  • SA-MP: Nylez
  • VC:MP: Nylez
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2019, 22:23:11 PM »

Good luck with your application and your 5th future in the VCPD, it's started off really well for the community!
It's just a few gun shot holes pansy, tough it out.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2019, 22:27:11 PM »

Good luck with your application and your 5th future in the VCPD, it's started off really well for the community!

At least I didn't get fired for self defence, wanker :leroy2:
ty ty vm
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline OmaRosh

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 53
  • What goes around comes around
  • VC:MP: [VU]OmaRosh
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2019, 02:03:20 AM »
Good to see you applying
As a guy who is still an amateur in argo, it's always good to see veterans like you in VCPD. Players that can teach well and share experiences, knowledge and awesome moments. I'm looking forward to work with you again.
No doubts about your loyalty.. I'm sure you'll give your best here.

Offline SilentGamer084

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 146
  • VC:MP: [MKt]Silent
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2019, 12:50:11 PM »
Uhh I hope your not directing abuse towards me now

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2019, 12:53:16 PM »
Uhh I hope your not directing abuse towards me now

...
...

What
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline SilentGamer084

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 146
  • VC:MP: [MKt]Silent
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2019, 16:41:37 PM »
Saying that you didnt get fired for self defence

Offline Ellis F.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 286
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2019, 17:46:13 PM »
Saying that you didnt get fired for self defence

And how is that directed towards you? :trust:

Offline Aky

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • *********
  • Posts: 284
    • Skype - I use discord: Aky#0484
  • Badge-ID: #RM0MG3Y
  • SA-MP: Aky
  • VC:MP: Aky
  • IV:MP: Aky
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2019, 21:14:44 PM »
Sorry but Silent is being a normie as always. Now please keep the topic
Quote from: danigold
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake

Spoiler (Click to expand)


Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2019, 11:47:55 AM »
Saying that you didnt get fired for self defence

Ohhhh I see now.
Haha now while one could somehow infer that might have been directed toward you, it's obvious that I meant Nylez, and I have no idea why would you think I would randomly attack you on my application which you have completely nothing to do with. Sorry sir, but the world doesn't revolve around you :(
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Ellis F.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 286
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2019, 18:13:08 PM »
   


Rank: VCPD Cadet (VC:MP)
Target Rank: VCPD Officer (VC:MP)


You now have access to the VCPD Academy. Read the topics within it and familiarize yourself with the Procedures and Regulations.
You are welcome to contact senior staff for your training and examination.

Welcome!

Deputy Chief Jonathan Carter
VCPD HQ

Offline PANZER24

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 75
  • Adrian_Shephard is available for service
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2019, 23:36:52 PM »
I look forward to work with you as a freecop.
god luck and I wish you a happy stay here at VCPD  :donut: :v:
Quote from Dwight T.Barnes:
"What's your name, dirtbag? Sound off like you got a pair! Corporal Shephard, huh? Looks more like Corporal "Dog Meat" to me! Seems your name was mysteriously bumped to the top of the advanced training list!"


Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2019, 14:46:14 PM »
I have once again overestimated my ability to manage my time. Holy hell, this term is going to be one hell of a term, the only reason I am able to talk to you now is because I am on sick leave due to the flu epidemic. Thankfully, I don't have a flu, but caught sinusitis and was told to stay home and get better. otherwise, my schedule is as follows: I work full 10 hour shifts on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. The only day I actually have off completely is Sunday. Other days - I have lectures from early morning to 17 in the evening, and as you see, it is really hard for me to actively play with this schedule and it shows. I do not think I can handle being active again. So there's a problem.. I do not want to be the guy and log in once a month and boast I am active. That would go against every single of the principles that I have enforced as a Chief. I think it would be best if I was removed. I don't think I'll manage to show any proper activity whatsoever.

Given my situation, I think I should probably stay off gaming in general.. Unless you guys have any suggestions or ideas.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: VCPD: Huntsman
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2019, 18:31:50 PM »
Cadet resigned.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal