| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 22:18 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Vee Cee Pee Dee  (Read 3378 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: Vee Cee Pee Dee
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2018, 16:40:03 PM »
I ain't no perfectionist. I just made an attempt at a cheap jab back :(.
I am pretty sure everyone from the former VCPD Command would argue that my English was probably one of the worst when it came to spelling.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: Vee Cee Pee Dee
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2018, 20:46:04 PM »
I ain't no perfectionist. I just made an attempt at a cheap jab back :(.
I am pretty sure everyone from the former VCPD Command would argue that my English was probably one of the worst when it came to spelling.
wat u mean leutenant?????????????????????????
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: Vee Cee Pee Dee
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2018, 20:49:47 PM »
I ain't no perfectionist. I just made an attempt at a cheap jab back :(.
I am pretty sure everyone from the former VCPD Command would argue that my English was probably one of the worst when it came to spelling.
wat u mean leutenant?????????????????????????

I mean is that I have successfully failed  :cool: :cool: :cool:
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Ellis F.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 286
Re: Vee Cee Pee Dee
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2018, 20:52:36 PM »
I ain't no perfectionist. I just made an attempt at a cheap jab back :(.
I am pretty sure everyone from the former VCPD Command would argue that my English was probably one of the worst when it came to spelling.
wat u mean leutenant?????????????????????????

I mean is that I have successfully failed  :cool: :cool: :cool:

That's our Leutenant!!! :app: :app: :app: :app: :app:

Offline Kowalski.

  • [SA:MP] Retired A.R.A.F. General
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
  • ******
  • Posts: 776
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
  • Badge-ID: #FBI003
  • SA-MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
Re: Vee Cee Pee Dee
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2018, 08:56:09 AM »
I ain't no perfectionist. I just made an attempt at a cheap jab back :(.
I am pretty sure everyone from the former VCPD Command would argue that my English was probably one of the worst when it came to spelling.

Means my spelling is better? Not to brag but I seem to have good spelling.. lold

lol cheap jab back, good work Lt. Adams  :D

Special Agent Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vice City Division - "Ad Securos Imperium."





Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: Vee Cee Pee Dee
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2018, 14:36:44 PM »
Alright. Obviously, I have been quite detached from everything. Out of curiosity, checked the forums and got myself up to date with the recent on-goings here. And quite honestly, it blew my mind.

So, after my departure, you guys placed Spiller in charge (whom I was having second thoughts about already in the first place) and allowed Kowalski in. Within a good month they manage to get themsleves banned in a cheating scheme and then try to attempt a copycat community out of vengeance because they think they could be better leaders (while the latter one couldn't f**king lead a finger up his ass to pleasure himself).

Are you guys out of your mind?
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Cyclone

  • White Shadows
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 116
  • Don't cry cause it's over, smile cause it happened
  • Badge-ID: #8019
Re: Vee Cee Pee Dee
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2018, 17:12:51 PM »

Police Officer III Cyclone
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"





Offline PANZER24

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 75
  • Adrian_Shephard is available for service
Re: Vee Cee Pee Dee
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2018, 19:42:12 PM »
Quote from Dwight T.Barnes:
"What's your name, dirtbag? Sound off like you got a pair! Corporal Shephard, huh? Looks more like Corporal "Dog Meat" to me! Seems your name was mysteriously bumped to the top of the advanced training list!"


Offline RazorX

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 594
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
Re: Vee Cee Pee Dee
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2018, 22:58:43 PM »
Obviously, we need Huntsman to lead FBI again :razz:

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Latso

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 94
  • SA-MP: Napolleon_Corleonesi
  • VC:MP: Lawrence_Trusso
  • IV:MP: Gregory_Nowak
Re: Vee Cee Pee Dee
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2018, 12:18:14 PM »
Obviously, we need Huntsman to lead FBI again :razz:
Indeed, he's the legend person I ever know in vcmp.
Youtube: NMLK Gaming
" Fight together, have fun forever. "

Offline Kowalski.

  • [SA:MP] Retired A.R.A.F. General
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
  • ******
  • Posts: 776
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
  • Badge-ID: #FBI003
  • SA-MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
Re: Vee Cee Pee Dee
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2018, 14:17:00 PM »
Obviously, we need Huntsman to lead FBI again :razz:


Special Agent Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vice City Division - "Ad Securos Imperium."





Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal