| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 18:30 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: I resign bye  (Read 818 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Bruce`

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 490
I resign bye
« on: May 17, 2018, 19:57:04 PM »
I resign bye. Good luck have fun.

Offline Shawn.

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Rookie
  • [SA:MP] Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 70
  • Badge-ID: #110
  • SA-MP: [WS]Vector
Re: I resign bye
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 19:59:37 PM »
Kinda too late for that :P

Offline Antoine

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 5
Re: I resign bye
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 20:43:31 PM »
cry me a river

Offline Gregory Parker

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1849
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
Re: I resign bye
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 20:43:50 PM »
Improper filled resignation, during a suspension period. Denied, locked for time being.

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)



[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)



 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal