| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 20:39 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD: Aky  (Read 969 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Aky

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • *********
  • Posts: 284
    • Skype - I use discord: Aky#0484
  • Badge-ID: #RM0MG3Y
  • SA-MP: Aky
  • VC:MP: Aky
  • IV:MP: Aky
VCPD: Aky
« on: January 11, 2018, 11:50:58 AM »
In-game name:Lonewolf_Escotta (it will be changed to "Aky")
Past names:Aky | [MAFIA]Aky
When did you join Argonath RPG?In July, 2017
How long have you played VC:MP?Long time, maybe 5 months
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? 5-10

Why do you want to join the VCPD?Because I like VCPD work and I like their RPs
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy? umm...I don't know. Maybe FBI? I am not sure if this can be count as a valid answer
How can you contribute to the VCPD?By helping them. Helping chasing criminals, arresting them etc. I also want to be a FBI Agent because there is just 1 and a FBI Agent job is very important for VCPD.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them?Yes, I did
Quote from: danigold
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake

Spoiler (Click to expand)


Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Aky
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 12:31:02 PM »
Thank you for submitting your application,

You are a former criminal. So recent, however, that you haven't even changed your name yet. I hope you understand this is going to be an obstacle for you to join VCPD, as VCPD does not tolerate criminal acts noir criminal ties. Therefore, it might take time, Do you have the patience?

How can we be sure that you will not change flags again within the few weeks of your acceptance as practice has shown is often the case with people of your kind that join VCPD?

You do understand any chance of you joining the FBI is non existant till until probably good five months time of your being promoted to Officer due to obvious security risk because of your recent criminal ties? VCPD does not condone criminal activity, FBI is even more selective in that regard. Besides, FBI is sort of unoperational as of right now due to certain changes being discussed and awaiting implementation.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline RazorX

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 594
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
Re: VCPD: Aky
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 13:43:43 PM »
I am not sure about you. You have a very bad criminal background.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Kappa

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 31
Re: VCPD: Aky
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 14:04:50 PM »
performed a yacht smuggle today instead of helping VCPD.

Offline Sevrin

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 499
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
Re: VCPD: Aky
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 15:57:02 PM »
   


We regret to inform you that your application has been denied.
At this point in time, we feel that you may not yet be ready to join the Vice City Police Department.

Performing major crimes still, when VCPD is away, saying abusive words to whole VCPD cannot be tolerated here.

I was away in server & kappa was the only cop in-game. But oh well, I saw all the chat when you said "f**k VCPD", "Let's smuggle" "No one is around". For that, I hereby reject your application & place a ban on you to join VCPD till March 15th, 2018.

Re-apply once you make up your mind to either stay criminal or cop.

Sergeant Collingwood
VCPD HQ

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal