| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 22:18 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time  (Read 5745 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 04:43:39 AM »
How about acting FBI Director priveleges? You share it too?  :rofl:
I wouldn't know, I'm not Director  :cry:
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Kowalski.

  • [SA:MP] Retired A.R.A.F. General
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
  • ******
  • Posts: 776
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
  • Badge-ID: #FBI003
  • SA-MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
Re: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 08:49:07 AM »
How about the fact that you're acting Director or VCMP Division leader? There should be Klaus too, as he's the Internal Affairs Chief Inspector. Why not share a four-way? Huntsman, Twenty, Klaus and yourself  :rofl:

Then there's the fact that you need a king size bed for you people, you're big AF  :eek:

Special Agent Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vice City Division - "Ad Securos Imperium."





Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2018, 10:07:47 AM »
What the f...

Oh.. Meeses found this topic ir :app:
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Kowalski.

  • [SA:MP] Retired A.R.A.F. General
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
  • ******
  • Posts: 776
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
  • Badge-ID: #FBI003
  • SA-MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
Re: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2018, 10:31:45 AM »
Oh real funny  :trust:

Special Agent Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vice City Division - "Ad Securos Imperium."





Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline RazorX

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 594
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
Re: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 13:52:49 PM »
Kowalski why don't you play more on the server? I think if you play more Huntsman is more likely to forgive you for the past. I use to get a lot of bad attitude towards me simply because I wasn't playing much as I use to. You should play more and prove yourself to everyone. I think you have the potential to be a good officer seriously. You just need to gain respect and not act like it should be given to you automatically.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 21:01:52 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, citizens and collegues,

VCPD Ceremony is TOMMOROW!! 14:00 server /time! It starts in Vice Point Police Department.
See you all there!
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Kowalski.

  • [SA:MP] Retired A.R.A.F. General
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
  • ******
  • Posts: 776
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
  • Badge-ID: #FBI003
  • SA-MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
Re: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 02:46:07 AM »
Kowalski why don't you play more on the server? I think if you play more Huntsman is more likely to forgive you for the past. I use to get a lot of bad attitude towards me simply because I wasn't playing much as I use to. You should play more and prove yourself to everyone. I think you have the potential to be a good officer seriously. You just need to gain respect and not act like it should be given to you automatically.
I would, but there are two problems.

1. Tinezone is GMT 10:00 Sydney

2. I suck at combat especially because I'm much more used to GTA IV

Special Agent Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vice City Division - "Ad Securos Imperium."





Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Klein

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 176
  • hmmm, nice bike!
  • Badge-ID: F1R3D
  • VC:MP: Klein
Re: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2018, 22:21:32 PM »
Some pictures were captured by me during Ceremony:





baba yaga

Offline 肖

  • [VC:MP]Police Detective [VC:MP]Nightstick Sensei
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 421
  • I want some coffee in cofi's cafe.
    • Skype - -
  • Badge-ID: #VCDET03
  • SA-MP: Hsia_Ting
  • VC:MP: xioa.
  • IV:MP: Kwong_Wu
  • V:MP: Kwong_De
Re: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2018, 08:30:04 AM »
Sad fact,I'm late.  :cry:
NEVER GIVING UP!
Service since 2016

Offline Kowalski.

  • [SA:MP] Retired A.R.A.F. General
  • [VC:MP] FBI Special Agent
  • ******
  • Posts: 776
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
  • Badge-ID: #FBI003
  • SA-MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
Re: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2018, 13:03:40 PM »
R.I.P. Kim Purp Lee

FBI Special Agent assassinated. Wish it was Trump instead...

RIP Mr. Lee
1949-1986

Special Agent Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Vice City Division - "Ad Securos Imperium."





Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Latso

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 94
  • SA-MP: Napolleon_Corleonesi
  • VC:MP: Lawrence_Trusso
  • IV:MP: Gregory_Nowak
Re: VCPD Ceremony - 13th January (Saturday), 14:00 /time
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2018, 23:33:28 PM »

Getting crowded

Youtube: NMLK Gaming
" Fight together, have fun forever. "

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal