| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 15:30 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VC:PD - UFt.luchgox  (Read 977 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Klein

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 176
  • hmmm, nice bike!
  • Badge-ID: F1R3D
  • VC:MP: Klein
VC:PD - UFt.luchgox
« on: December 25, 2017, 15:33:08 PM »
In-game name: UFt.luchgox
Past names: Millan_Esoctta , stranger , UFt.Keith
When did you join Argonath RPG? Joined Argonath at end of 2016 and left between February to July of 2017.I again joined Argonath in 26-27 July of 2017.
How long have you played VC:MP? 4 years
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? I'm online everyday.

Why do you want to join the VCPD? I want to join VC:PD to again serve the law like before.I still teamed with VC:PD while being in crime family because I loved to be a cop.And my UF clan mates are also joined with VCPD.I hope I will get reinstated.
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy? Pursuit , Patrol , Investigation.
How can you contribute to the VCPD? Loyal ( Now , I will prove my royal loyalty).Team & Intelligence.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them?Yes.

baba yaga

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VC:PD - UFt.luchgox
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 16:44:59 PM »
I'll leave this one for Sergeant Collingwood to decide. I saw you play as a cop a lot lately since last week and you haven't been playing with your criminal account as far as I am aware. However, keep in mind that if you decide to switch flags once again you will not be welcome here for quite a while.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Sevrin

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 499
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
Re: VC:PD - UFt.luchgox
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 17:34:36 PM »
Reinstated as VCPD Officer, welcome aboard.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal