| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 10:25 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: October 4, 2017 | =TRC=sevrin  (Read 1675 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Agent002

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 22
  • ggwp
October 4, 2017 | =TRC=sevrin
« on: October 04, 2017, 15:57:37 PM »
Report against: =TRC=sevrin

Name(s) of those reporting: Martino Gonzales

Reasons: extremely bad ex-machina - he took something from /msg as evidence - non-rp perhaps

Evidence:
[20:43:46] An arrest warrant has been issued against you by FBI Agent =TRC=sevrin for kidnap

Other Details:
[20:46:02] Pyro_Escotta: i messaged sevrin before you even came near me - word provided by the victim
in this ex-machina, huntsman told me that "we tracked Pyro's phone"
that's actually pretty funny as all Pyro did was messaging sevrin

also I can "asure" you that /msg is not a RP evidence
I also like to live dangerously.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: October 4, 2017 | =TRC=sevrin
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 16:09:22 PM »
Situation was handled by roleplay means, evidence and location of the kidnapping were also tracked by roleplay means. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with how and where as it is confidential, but I can asure you that all was done within roleplay boundaries. /msg was not used.

Either way, I am getting tired of you complaining and lodging complaints everytime something goes not the way you want it. I am going to see it that administration gets involved if this continues.

Case closed. No actions will be taken, report left open for 24 hours for any further appeal.

Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Sevrin

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 499
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
Re: October 4, 2017 | =TRC=sevrin
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 19:38:21 PM »
/msg was not even used, Pyro said that because he didn't say what is confidential and none of us will share it to you. But for sure, it was done in RP way, if any command member or Kessu wants to see that evidence, I can PM them. I am in VCPD from 1.2 years so yeah I know very well that mainchat and /msg is not included in RP.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: October 4, 2017 | =TRC=sevrin
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 21:43:48 PM »
I was present at the situation. I know what happened.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: October 4, 2017 | =TRC=sevrin
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 13:46:22 PM »
Report closed. No regulations were breached.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal