| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 13:51 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207  (Read 2141 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anna Cohen

  • IVMP Director
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 127
  • Former IVMP LCPD OFficer. Noose Ciu - SAFD-Officer
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
  • Badge-ID: #LC9999
  • V:MP: Anna_Cohen
LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« on: September 04, 2017, 18:42:08 PM »


<Escort of (bank escort) >


Escort leader(s): LCPD officer EVil_Andreh

Time and Date: 17:20 4/9/2017

Escort Participators:
Officer Dwayne Johnson (the rock)
Cadet  freaky_Gatsby
Cadet Gerogy_Gatsby
Freecop Drake_Parker
Freecop Ezio



Overview:
hello we are making today Escort event it was a good Rp with Freecop and Lcpd officer first we transferred the 1 millions dollar to LC bank it was a cool rp with it and also we successful it and officer cover the stocked. It was fun and great. We do it without criminal s cuz just we don't have much officer online but it's ok for first time.
So I would thank everyone who helped me with my own escort event and thank.


Screenshots and/or Videos:
Spoiler (Click to expand)
the pic it will posted soon. And vedio will post it by officer Dwayne.

Signed,
Officer Evil-Andreh

Offline Marcus Holloway

  • [IV:MP] Noose CIU Senior Detective
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 395
    • Skype - live:451836acec5581e8
  • Badge-ID: #LC8272
  • IV:MP: Marcus Holloway
Re: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 19:26:00 PM »
Here is link to see the photo album of escort Click here


Sergeant Marcus Holloway
| Noose CIU Senior Detective |
Liberty City Police Department - "We See It All. We Know It All"

Offline Anna Cohen

  • IVMP Director
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 127
  • Former IVMP LCPD OFficer. Noose Ciu - SAFD-Officer
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
  • Badge-ID: #LC9999
  • V:MP: Anna_Cohen
Re: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 19:43:48 PM »
Here is link to see the photo album of escort Click here
thank you

Offline Marcus Holloway

  • [IV:MP] Noose CIU Senior Detective
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 395
    • Skype - live:451836acec5581e8
  • Badge-ID: #LC8272
  • IV:MP: Marcus Holloway
Re: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 11:15:19 AM »


Sergeant Marcus Holloway
| Noose CIU Senior Detective |
Liberty City Police Department - "We See It All. We Know It All"

Offline Commander_Cj

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 149
  • Carl Johnson
    • Skype - Commander_Cj
  • Badge-ID: #LC8311
  • IV:MP: Commander_Cj
Re: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 22:08:35 PM »
I was in tho , I wanted to Continue until the bank and Take Some SS , But I had problems with my laptop and it started to OverHeat so much , So rip.

Nice Escort.
All we had to do was follow the damn train, Cj.

Offline Anna Cohen

  • IVMP Director
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 127
  • Former IVMP LCPD OFficer. Noose Ciu - SAFD-Officer
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
  • Badge-ID: #LC9999
  • V:MP: Anna_Cohen
Re: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 22:16:22 PM »
I was in tho , I wanted to Continue until the bank and Take Some SS , But I had problems with my laptop and it started to OverHeat so much , So rip.

Nice Escort.
no bro , I will make another one soob. Be ready ☺️

Offline Commander_Cj

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 149
  • Carl Johnson
    • Skype - Commander_Cj
  • Badge-ID: #LC8311
  • IV:MP: Commander_Cj
Re: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 09:54:30 AM »
I was in tho , I wanted to Continue until the bank and Take Some SS , But I had problems with my laptop and it started to OverHeat so much , So rip.

Nice Escort.
no bro , I will make another one soob. Be ready ☺️

I was the heli dude hahahaha , But I disconnected fast , Because Overheating you know .

Okay cya there !
All we had to do was follow the damn train, Cj.

Offline Anna Cohen

  • IVMP Director
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 127
  • Former IVMP LCPD OFficer. Noose Ciu - SAFD-Officer
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
  • Badge-ID: #LC9999
  • V:MP: Anna_Cohen
Re: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 10:27:19 AM »
I was in tho , I wanted to Continue until the bank and Take Some SS , But I had problems with my laptop and it started to OverHeat so much , So rip.

Nice Escort.
no bro , I will make another one soob. Be ready ☺️

I was the heli dude hahahaha , But I disconnected fast , Because Overheating you know .

Okay cya there !
no problem I mean in the first I know u was there it's okay see u in the next event 🙂

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2017, 06:24:28 AM »
I was in tho , I wanted to Continue until the bank and Take Some SS , But I had problems with my laptop and it started to OverHeat so much , So rip.

Nice Escort.

Buy the detachable fan. Really helps with the laptop overheating problem.
I assume you must have a Dell  :lol:
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Skillz

  • N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • ********
  • Posts: 1080
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
Re: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2017, 13:04:23 PM »
would love to see the pictures, very good on transporting that 1million :D
Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

Offline Anna Cohen

  • IVMP Director
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 127
  • Former IVMP LCPD OFficer. Noose Ciu - SAFD-Officer
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
  • Badge-ID: #LC9999
  • V:MP: Anna_Cohen
Re: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2017, 13:51:01 PM »
would love to see the pictures, very good on transporting that 1million :D
thank u skillz

Offline DwaYR

  • Retired.
  • [IV:MP] N.O.O.S.E. TRU Operative
  • **
  • Posts: 408
  • BYLI JSME A BUDEM!
    • Skype - dj.monst3r
  • Badge-ID: #LC7122
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Dway
Re: LCPD Bank Escort | 5/9/207
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 20:35:48 PM »
Good job, Andreh, you´ve had the whole state budget in your hands!

TCL Leader
IV:MP Admin
Ex-IV:MP NOOSE TRU Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP LCPD Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP Academy Leader

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal