| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 02:32 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: FBI I NEED U  (Read 1212 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Spartain

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 124
  • You can run but you can't hide.
    • Skype - Sahil Ali
  • Badge-ID: 5P4RT4
  • VC:MP: [DU]Spartain*PL
FBI I NEED U
« on: September 04, 2017, 13:27:19 PM »
I have some secret information and i want FBI to Investigate more and get that guyz behind jail.I wont publicly leak the secret Info so FBI Director or Operative contact me



Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: FBI I NEED U
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 13:30:38 PM »
You may pass the said evidence to my PM and I will pass it to people of interest.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal