| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 14:33 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Gang Burrito  (Read 1553 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Klein

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 176
  • hmmm, nice bike!
  • Badge-ID: F1R3D
  • VC:MP: Klein
Gang Burrito
« on: September 02, 2017, 02:07:48 AM »
Hello,
        My Gang Burrito was missing which was parked infront of my house.But today I founded it at VCPD (Downtown) as impounded.I'm here to say why it's impounded can I know the reason?or Unfair/Injustice?


baba yaga

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: Gang Burrito
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 03:16:44 AM »
Vehicle impound topic, relevant post

That might help you out, waiting for Huntsman to reply.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Klein

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 176
  • hmmm, nice bike!
  • Badge-ID: F1R3D
  • VC:MP: Klein
Re: Gang Burrito
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 04:59:25 AM »
The last date I drove my Gang Burrito is: 2017-08-26 %08-59-15%

So as I could remember I was away from keyboard when return to my PC and start driving but the lane I was driving was wrong and suddenly Huntsman was driving towards North and we both colide at Little Haiti Highway.It was my fault that I drove at wrong lane but I did not did that intentionally it was an accident.

Huntsman said to "Pull over,immediately" then I exit vehicle and Hunstman says pay me 100ARD, I refuse to pay because it was my first time and it was an accident.While we talking I lost internet connection.Maybe Hunstman though I ran away from keyboard or he might Impounded the car.But I apologies for that to do care of traffic rules next time.

baba yaga

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: Gang Burrito
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 09:10:46 AM »
Contact me in game, pay your fine and your vehicle will be unimpounded.

For future reference, this is a board for complaints against individual officers. Next time use the impound topic in regard of your vehicle.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Klein

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 176
  • hmmm, nice bike!
  • Badge-ID: F1R3D
  • VC:MP: Klein
Re: Gang Burrito
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 09:17:42 AM »
Okay.

Meet me in-game currently.

baba yaga

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: Gang Burrito
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 10:13:36 AM »
Solved, locked.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal