| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 15:26 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Resignation - Kostas Evans  (Read 794 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kostas

  • [SA:MP] Sergeant
  • ****
  • Posts: 348
  • Badge-ID: #4945
  • SA-MP: [WS]Kostas_Evans
Resignation - Kostas Evans
« on: April 06, 2017, 19:52:09 PM »
Hey so ... even though I practicly just became a Cadet ... I'm afraid I have to leave. AoD is making a come back, and frankly, I still can't find myself not interested into that RolePlay ... Atleast not yet.

I apologise for your time, and thank you for this experience. It was actually pretty fun. Hope I will be welcome back one day, somewhere in the future, when I decide to go for this. Apologies once again.

Offline Salmonella

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1304
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: Resignation - Kostas Evans
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 21:05:50 PM »
See you around B

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal