| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 18:32 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: (SA:MP) Resignation  (Read 1977 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Steven S.

  • [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • *******
  • Posts: 1106
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
(SA:MP) Resignation
« on: October 04, 2016, 16:28:20 PM »
Hello.

I don't even know how to start. I passed a lot of good moments in this excellent organisation. It taught me a lot of techniques and procedures that I didn't know before. It's a shame leaving but I have other plans and projects in my mind. I hereby resign from my SAPD Senior Officer Position. See you guys.



Thank you for everything.

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"



Offline MrTrane

  • [SA:MP] Former Chief of Police
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1542
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]MrTrane
Re: (SA:MP) Resignation
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 17:11:43 PM »
We talked in-game, I didn't have the opportunity to oversee you on the field that much as I was busy with work in the summer months but you seem to be a pretty decent roleplayer and respectful guy therefor all I can wish you is good luck with your journey at FBI and we will continue to work closely with each other ingame, resignation accepted.

Offline Dimos

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2438
  • SA-MP: Dimos.
  • IV:MP: Dimos_Gatsby
Re: (SA:MP) Resignation
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 17:48:40 PM »
sad see you leaving good luck in your fbi carrier cya in field

Offline Alex Williams

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 230
  • Badge-ID: #126
Re: (SA:MP) Resignation
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 18:24:03 PM »
See you, good luck!


Alex Williams



Offline Tyrone.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 279
    • Skype - Sektor.02
  • Badge-ID: #136
  • SA-MP: [WS]Antonio_DeRossi
Re: (SA:MP) Resignation
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 18:52:22 PM »
Mate :D
Antonio DeRossi
SAPD Officer | Academy Instructor | DD Detective I


Offline Lionel Valdes

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 3016
Re: (SA:MP) Resignation
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 19:34:06 PM »
Thanks for your service, I'm glad you found in the San Andreas Police Department a certain police culture unmatched by any other law enforcement agency.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES


Offline Serban

  • [SA:MP] FBI Special Agent in Charge
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 136
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: [WS]Serban
  • VC:MP: [WS]Serban
  • IV:MP: [WS]Serban
Re: (SA:MP) Resignation
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 22:11:36 PM »
Good luck in FBI.

Federal Bureau of Investigation - San Andreas Division
Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity
Special Agent in Charge - Serban Collin (J. Hodge)
Former San Andreas Police Department Supervisory Officer
Former Specialized Tactical Air Response Supervisory Pilot Officer
Former Special Weapons and Tactics Operative

Offline Gregory Parker

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1849
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
Re: (SA:MP) Resignation
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 23:18:01 PM »
Good luck in the FBI. Thank you for your service.

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)



[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)



 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal