| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 00:42 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: My resignation from SAPD.  (Read 1396 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mike_Kevin

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 30
  • sa va dau la muie
    • Skype - sa va dau la muie
  • SA-MP: sa va dau la muie
My resignation from SAPD.
« on: August 16, 2016, 23:03:34 PM »
Good evening, today I took the decision to resign from SAPD since I'm starting to feel like I don't belong to this place.
Hope you guys understand.
sa va dau la muie

Offline DinoKid23

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 389
    • Skype - dinokid23
  • SA-MP: hehe xd
Re: My resignation from SAPD.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 00:13:23 AM »

Offline Belta.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 197
    • Skype - Belta.k
  • Badge-ID: #123
  • SA-MP: Aaron Collin
Re: My resignation from SAPD.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 02:48:05 AM »
bye
Aaron Salvatore

Offline Stephen Morris

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4
Re: My resignation from SAPD.
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 10:03:30 AM »
See you around!  :)

Offline TheBill

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 168
  • Brother in blue.
  • Badge-ID: #130
  • SA-MP: Brian_Parker
Re: My resignation from SAPD.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 14:11:50 PM »
No, you definitely won't resign. With who should I drive? Who makes me laugh and who watches my back during a patrol or shootout.

But if you really want, I cannot hold you. I'll miss you.



Deputy Sheriff Liam Shatner

Offline Deluca

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 777
  • Badge-ID: #140
Re: My resignation from SAPD.
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 15:10:16 PM »
You're so sentimental, Bill  :lol:

Take care

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal