| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 01:24 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Resignation  (Read 1005 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline makala

  • Los Santos Police Officer
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 21
  • I am a stud.
    • Skype - makalasparxx
  • Badge-ID: #472
  • SA-MP: Makala_Sparxx.
  • VC:MP: N/A
  • IV:MP: N/A
Resignation
« on: June 11, 2016, 08:01:12 AM »
Well, I had a good run as a cadet when it was a time. I have had some bad encounters already that have moved me to step away from SAPD. I do not see myself coming around anytime soon. I might attempt to rejoin SAPD in the future when I see fit.

Thank you to everyone that has helped me get to the point I am at now.

~ I Makala Sparxx resign from the SAPD.

Offline Derek.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 386
  • be humble.
    • Skype - marian.liviu2
  • SA-MP: Derek Carter
Re: Resignation
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 09:28:44 AM »
Good luck in whatever you decide to do next. Some feedback would be appreciated, I'm open to hear and so is my PM.

DEREK CARTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
| S.A.P.D. Senior Officer | S.A.P.D. Detective |

Offline Dimos

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2438
  • SA-MP: Dimos.
  • IV:MP: Dimos_Gatsby
Re: Resignation
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 09:50:39 AM »
good luck to your future

Offline Belta.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 197
    • Skype - Belta.k
  • Badge-ID: #123
  • SA-MP: Aaron Collin
Re: Resignation
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 14:46:25 PM »
That was quick.
Aaron Salvatore

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal