| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 04:36 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: I received gifts from the local police!!  (Read 2361 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
I received gifts from the local police!!
« on: June 02, 2016, 14:51:00 PM »
It is a very nice feeling when your hard-work is valued and recognized.

Today, during the our schools celebration of the ending of school year, the local police officers have come to the celebration to present me with gifts for my work within the police volunteers.
The diploma says "To Rytis Liaučys for great ideas and enthusiasm in leading the police volunteers". I also received a cup with the local police department painted on it and its logo, and a pen that says "Lithuanian Police".
So yeah, I'm trying my best to become an actual "Sheriff" :D

Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Belta.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 197
    • Skype - Belta.k
  • Badge-ID: #123
  • SA-MP: Aaron Collin
Re: I received gifts from the local police!!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 20:24:45 PM »
Good for you. Congratulations! :azn:
Aaron Salvatore

Offline Lena01

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3
Re: I received gifts from the local police!!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 15:56:16 PM »
A police force is a constituted body of persons empowered by the state to enforce the law, protect property, and limit civil disorder. Their powers include the legitimized use of force.
:)

Offline James Moretti

  • [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • [SA:MP] Supervisory Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 2811
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: I received gifts from the local police!!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 16:04:18 PM »
A police force is a constituted body of persons empowered by the state to enforce the law, protect property, and limit civil disorder. Their powers include the legitimized use of force.

Thanks walking wikipedia.
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

POLICE OFFICER  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: I received gifts from the local police!!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 16:21:59 PM »
Why the f**k did you bump this lol
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline XyZ

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 33
  • vtec kicked in yo
    • Skype - Subhan.Soomro - LaMont#6329
  • VC:MP: [NAR]LaMont
Re: I received gifts from the local police!!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 09:50:22 AM »
Nice, congratulations.

Offline Steven S.

  • [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • *******
  • Posts: 1106
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
Re: I received gifts from the local police!!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 15:55:38 PM »
Why the f**k did you bump this lol

He found that you did not know what's the police...  :lol:

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"



Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: I received gifts from the local police!!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 16:11:52 PM »
Nice, congratulations.

You're only two years late. But thanks.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal