| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 01:41 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [VCMP] Resigning.  (Read 1793 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pizza

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 225
    • Skype - pizza4games
  • SA-MP: John Chatman
[VCMP] Resigning.
« on: March 03, 2016, 13:58:12 PM »
I love working in VCPD, though I made this decision because I cannot manage my time with two SAMP servers and VCMP itself. I am currently busy with both samp servers, trying to get stuff done but It just gets even bigger, I have lost motivation to play VCMP due to all the time I've been spending on SAMP. I'm very sad to make this decision but It was the only thing I could have done. Thank you all and I wish you good luck with your future.

I would also like to thank some police officers who I loved working with. Thanks to:
Huntsman, for getting me interest in VCMP, giving me motivation to play the game even longer, helping me out in alot of things, and being a good teach.
Klaus, for pushing me forward in the department, giving me the motivation to play, also brings quality roleplay to the server itself.
Luca, a senior officer I've worked with for long, has great potential and great service. Never really loses his focus, loved the roleplay he brings too.
STALKER, one of the best officers I've ever worked with, very helpful in smuggling, bank robberies and other situations. It is very rare to have the skill STALKER has.
And finally, Hype, probably the nicest person I've worked with, full of success, I always had a good laugh with this officer, he accomplished a lot of goals in his career, what else could I say, he's just great.

Once again, thank you all and I wish this department becomes bigger and stronger!  :)

Offline Salmonella

  • [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1304
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: [VCMP] Resigning.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 14:01:02 PM »
Too bad to see another officer go. Good luck with your SA:MP servers and see you around some time.  :v:

Offline [EAF]Nylez

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 58
  • Sometimes too smart for my own good.
    • Skype - gest00rd
  • SA-MP: Nylez
  • VC:MP: Nylez
Re: [VCMP] Resigning.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 15:10:52 PM »
You show how much you like working with other officers in VCPD, yet you resign because Huntsman resigned.

Weird.

Good luck in your future at SAMP.
It's just a few gun shot holes pansy, tough it out.

Offline Pizza

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 225
    • Skype - pizza4games
  • SA-MP: John Chatman
Re: [VCMP] Resigning.
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2016, 15:14:53 PM »
You show how much you like working with other officers in VCPD, yet you resign because Huntsman resigned.
What? I'm busy with another RP community, I keep getting buzzed all the time. Plus I have somethings to deal with Argonath's samp. If thats what you really think then.
, you can keep quiet now ;)

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: [VCMP] Resigning.
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 15:52:26 PM »
Very disappointing.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: [VCMP] Resigning.
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2016, 18:47:07 PM »
Why am I even being involved in this..  :neutral:
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Hype

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 463
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
Re: [VCMP] Resigning.
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2016, 19:37:42 PM »
It's been a pleasure to work with you. You were one of the most hardworking officers and your work in the Department seemed to be pure dedication. Keep up with your desired work and your wishes may come true. Good luck  :)

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Gruia

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 487
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
  • VC:MP: Luca
Re: [VCMP] Resigning.
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 07:43:14 AM »
It is really unexpected. I thought you would stay in VCPD for a longer time. :( Good luck with your future endeavours!
''To serve and to protect!'' Currently serving Vice City

x2  x2            

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal