| Date: 07-10-26  Time: 18:44 PM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: For the attention of superior officers  (Read 1050 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline John_T

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 22
For the attention of superior officers
« on: January 23, 2016, 19:54:51 PM »
To whom it may concern,

A week ago I think it was a Friday about 0.30 Gmt there was a destruction derby in Las Venturas hosted by the Araatus yakuza,

I was patrolling the area and noticed a LSPD cruiser parked outside so I entered the stadium and seen three on duty officers participating in the event, I am unsure where to post but the officers involved were Lawrence_Dentico,Mircean and Frederick, our resources were stretched already and there was only about four other officers patrolling

I sent an email to Officer Lewis Churchill (in game pm) and asked him could he contact a sergeant and I explained the situation and he replied something like "give them a break they have to sit in SAPD meetings"

Unfortunately my camera was not working at the time but I'm sure the officers who took a sworn oath will not lie.


Signed

Officer John Taggart

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

  • [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 2085
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: For the attention of superior officers
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 19:58:10 PM »
If you want to report someone, use the correct boards. If you do not want to do this, PM a supervisor. This is not the correct board for it.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015


Offline Lionel Valdes

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 3016
Re: For the attention of superior officers
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 20:02:45 PM »
Please forward a formal complaint to the correct body: SAPD Internal Affairs.
Topic locked, thank you for your comprehension.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES


 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal