| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 00:41 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [VCPD] Samir  (Read 1805 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SamirM

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
[VCPD] Samir
« on: September 02, 2015, 18:08:07 PM »
In-game name:Samir
Past names:None
When did you join Argonath RPG?
Well some weeks ago but im experienced. Maybe im addicted.
How long have you played VC:MP?
Well I woulda played it many months ago but my computer broke, I played it since Argonath this time.
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP?
Literally like 21 hrs maybe more. Sometimes almost the entire day. If I have nothing to do.

Why do you want to join the VCPD?
I like cops, maybe I wish to be one irl but its risky.
What areas of police work do you most enjoy?
Robbery responding, operations, shootouts, smuggling
What can you contribute to the VCPD?
Well I drive good. My shooting is decent for any guy.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them?
Of course. And I agree.

Offline Gruia

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 487
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
  • VC:MP: Luca
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 18:15:21 PM »
Your application is noted. Before we proceed, I would like you to correct the application's format. You didn't copy it properly, and the answers should be right after the questions, not a row down.

I have also noticed an immature behaviour from your side, showing general immaturity and usually a usage of CapsLock. Could you please drop this behaviour?

Otherwise from that, your activity seems promising, so good luck.
''To serve and to protect!'' Currently serving Vice City

x2  x2            

Offline SamirM

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 19:03:55 PM »
Ok, I will. I just caps when im raging and I have immature jokes sometimes, youre right, I should drop it.

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 21:47:57 PM »
Accepted as VCPD Cadet

Offline Gruia

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 487
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
  • VC:MP: Luca
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 15:14:28 PM »
Vice City Police Department
Academy


Dear Cadet,

I would like to inform you that you have successfully passed your Session No. 1 (General Knowledge of the Vice City Police Departments Procedures and Regulations and its policies).
You have shown good performance and have passed the entry exam with a 77 score. Congratulations!
Signed,
Senior Officer
Luca

Vice City Police Department
''To serve and to protect!'' Currently serving Vice City

x2  x2            

Offline Gruia

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 487
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
  • VC:MP: Luca
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 11:28:19 AM »
Vice City Police Department
Academy


Dear Cadet,

I would like to inform you that you have successfully passed your Session No. 2 Pursuit Tactics.
You have shown excellent performance and have passed the entry exam with a 95 score. Congratulations!
Signed,
Senior Officer
Luca

Vice City Police Department
''To serve and to protect!'' Currently serving Vice City

x2  x2            

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2015, 16:40:15 PM »
Now you are the best Samir. Good luck.
To you Samir
VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Offline SamirM

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2015, 08:21:51 AM »
Thanks Ca :D

Offline Ca123

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 51
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2015, 08:27:56 AM »
Your welcome
Samir
VCPD Cadet: Ca123

Offline SamirM

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 08:48:56 AM »
I usually dont find Marco, aXXo, Luca or any senior officer for my next session. Can someone arrive at sunday or monday or now please?  :help:

Offline Gruia

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 487
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
  • VC:MP: Luca
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2015, 13:16:54 PM »
I usually dont find Marco, aXXo, Luca or any senior officer for my next session. Can someone arrive at sunday or monday or now please?  :help:

I will try my best to show up soon.
''To serve and to protect!'' Currently serving Vice City

x2  x2            

Offline Marco

  • Veteran
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 300
  • Ductus Exemplo
    • Skype - marco.argonathrpg
  • VC:MP: Marco_White
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2015, 14:27:54 PM »
I usually dont find Marco, aXXo, Luca or any senior officer for my next session. Can someone arrive at sunday or monday or now please?  :help:

Well, we're having kinda of a hard time meeting up; whenever you're on, I'm not  :lol:

Anyhow, Sunday and Monday being my free days, we should be able to continue with the lessons.
Oscar 2008 - Best Police Officer (VC:MP)

Offline SamirM

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2015, 20:40:23 PM »
Okay Luca, Marco. Im on right now but I think these days the server is kinda being down. See you in it. We can even RP the little drug RP with looking up EAFs hideouts as I said, 75% of Vice is criminals :D

Offline SamirM

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 17
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2015, 10:34:48 AM »
When I even hover over Argonath RPG in hope, it still doesnt have any user. This happened once before, but now again and I think its longer. Whats going on?

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2015, 19:19:14 PM »
Nice of you to money cheat and get yourself banned, denied.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: [VCPD] Samir
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2015, 23:10:35 PM »
Poor display by someone who had great potential :neutral:

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal