| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 06:13 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: VCPD: Joseph_Burke  (Read 3348 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Marcell

  • Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 259
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
VCPD: Joseph_Burke
« on: July 26, 2015, 05:55:28 AM »
In-game name: Joseph_Burke
Past names: [IT]Marcell, John_Wayne, TJ sucker. [EAF]Marcell
When did you join Argonath RPG? 2011
How long have you played VC:MP? 4 years
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? From 10 to 30

Why do you want to join the VCPD? I have both extreme combat experience much needed on dangerous streets of Vice City, as well as more understanding of criminal organizations due to my past that will put any FBI agent in dark corner in comparison
What areas of police work do you most enjoy? FBI, drug busts, collaborating
What can you contribute to the VCPD? I can contribute some serious knowledge gathered by 4 years of my constant crime related activity, such as proper aggressive storming tactics as well as high level abilities of blending (spy work) and knowledge of criminal organizations.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? Yes

Offline Gruia

  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • **
  • Posts: 487
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
  • VC:MP: Luca
Re: VCPD: [EAF]Marcell
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 07:33:51 AM »
Thanks for your interest, Marcell. You are in present a criminal, but that doesn't make you not eligible for the post. I hope that you do understand we are not only about tactics of comba, we are here to roleplay the role of the police officers, police work and protection of the city are our reasons. I am not quite sure on you. You are a member of the EAF crime family. Although, that doesn't necessarily mean that you are to be denied instantly, your reputation here can be quite questionable. I hope you do understand the serious risk on your VCPD reputation regarding the access to our private boards and information-leaking. Any information-leaker will be severely punished. I hope you are not here to play the role of the board spyer. Other than that, stick active IG and dedicate more of your time to the police duty. Good luck. :)
''To serve and to protect!'' Currently serving Vice City

x2  x2            

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: [EAF]Marcell
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 13:10:20 PM »
Considering the fact that VCPD has had rather unpleasant encounters with you in the past, I am in huge doubts of this applicant. Ofcourse, we should give him a chance as a cadet to see if he is going to even try to roleplay a proper officer, but due to his heavy criminal background and overall, immature, at times attitude, I will refrain from voting for now. I want to see if you are serious about this first.

Well, first thing is that I dont think you even have a chance to be part of the FBI as a criminal. You must understand that these guys work with sensitive intelligence that is also cross-department information, hence criminals will not be given access to it. However, if you will remain serious about this and will prove that you are actually intending to adapt the role of a police officer, I would definately recommend you for SWAT due to your combat knowledge.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: VCPD: [EAF]Marcell
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 22:36:36 PM »
Involvement with FBI is doubtful. Are you still interested in becoming an officer?

Offline Marcell

  • Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 259
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
Re: VCPD: [EAF]Marcell
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 17:12:58 PM »
Involvement with FBI is doubtful. Are you still interested in becoming an officer?
I guess that's fair enough, although let it be known I will pursue swat career and if I don't get promotion after long time of work I will not stay as regular officer

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: VCPD: [EAF]Marcell
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 17:48:45 PM »
Accepted as VCPD Cadet

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: [EAF]Marcell
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 17:49:45 PM »
Please contact me or Luca for your academy sessions. Some parts will be skipped because you obviously can fight.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Call_me_Dad

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 185
  • [VU]aXXo
Re: VCPD: [EAF]Marcell
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 14:30:55 PM »
I guess that's fair enough, although let it be known I will pursue swat career and if I don't get promotion after long time of work I will not stay as regular officer
I'm having doubts about having known criminal affiliates in SWAT.
This would not have been a problem in previous scripts, but now it is possible to stash, store and sell weapons that you are holding. If any high grade weaponry is found in a criminal's hands, there will always be doubts about it's origins.

Additionally, SWAT will be tasked with raiding properties and warehouses for illegal storage. So, if FBI asks your cooperation to know whereabouts of EAFs storage, will you co-operate?

You might as well be asked to carry out raids on your own property.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: [EAF]Marcell
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 16:12:05 PM »
I also wish to add that despite Klaus asuring us of your activity, you are yet to contact any of the academy trainers and the VC:MP activity monitoring database has completely no records of your name, which means you have not even registered in Argonath RPG so far. This is really not fair considering the effort other cadets put to be accepted.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Marcell

  • Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 259
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
Re: VCPD: [EAF]Marcell
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 16:23:56 PM »
I should be returning tomorrow, there are renovations going around my house so I have no access to a computer

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: [EAF]Marcell
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2015, 16:46:57 PM »
I should be returning tomorrow, there are renovations going around my house so I have no access to a computer

I see, that's understandable. I am just a bit confused how can one be accepted without even being registered in the game itself yet  :neutral:
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Klaus

  • [VC:MP] FBI Director
  • ********
  • Posts: 1336
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Klaus
Re: VCPD: [EAF]Marcell
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2015, 17:49:58 PM »
Because he contacted me personally and explained his situation. There is no reason to delay his acceptance into the academy as his activity can be trusted. If after a while you fail to show any signs of commitment, you'll be fired.

Offline Marcell

  • Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 259
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
Re: VCPD: Joseph_Burke
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 16:31:43 PM »
Name changed to Joseph_Burke, yes I will be still interested in pursuing SWAT career.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Joseph_Burke
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 16:32:17 PM »
Noted. Please read VCPD Academy Board to begin your training.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Joseph_Burke
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 17:07:56 PM »
Vice City Police Department
Academy


Dear Cadet,

I would like to inform you that you have successfully passed your Session No. 1 (General Knowledge of the Vice City Police Departments Procedures and Regulations and its policies).
You have shown outstanding performance and have passed the entry exam with a 100% score. Congratulations!
Signed,
Senior Officer
Huntsman

Vice City Police Department
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Joseph_Burke
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 18:38:35 PM »
Keep up the good work Cadet. I am impressed.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: VCPD: Joseph_Burke
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2015, 02:26:29 AM »
Cadet has been given an official warning for breaking police procedures by using hunter against civilians in a vehicle / on-foot. This includes firing missiles. You have one chance left to prove yourself.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Marcell

  • Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 259
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
Re: VCPD: Joseph_Burke
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 02:30:52 AM »
I understand, unfortunely my hidden top gun instinct kicked in. I'll be sure to leave note to superiors not to give me permission to use the AH-64.

Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: Joseph_Burke
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2015, 21:47:04 PM »
Question tho - how? I thought only Officer + had the rights.
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline Kessu

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 673
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: VCPD: Joseph_Burke
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2015, 22:47:37 PM »
When hunter is enabled, even a freecop can enter.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal