| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 01:43 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: [Denied] LCPD Application-CVP_z3im  (Read 1800 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline CVP_z3im

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 70
  • Be the hero, not the hater!
    • Skype - victorpaulcorvin
[Denied] LCPD Application-CVP_z3im
« on: April 23, 2015, 15:45:47 PM »


Application of <NAME>


1. In-game nickname and RP name: CVP_z3im and CVP

2. Former names: CVP, Vicenzo, Victor

3. What is your real age and in-game age?: Real age: 15, In game age: 25

4. What is your time zone?: GMT +2

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?: (Overall and IV:MP; FILL HERE)

6. Have you ever been banned from Argonath RPG? If "yes", provide link to your unban request: No.

7. Do you posses an US of Argonath passport and a driver's license?: Yes and yes.

8. Do you have any previous experience as an officer? If "yes", where?: No

9. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?: No, I want to be just in IVMP.

10. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them: The z3iims, the group is dead. As my alter-ego, Vicenzo, The Forlenza Family. And, of course, I am not active in SAMP.

11. Have you read and understood the server rules and LCPD procedures?: Yes, yes, YES!

12. Have you been denied or resigned before? If "yes", why?: No

13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?: I want to join the LCPD so I can prove to Kerbe, once and for all, that I am not a guy with a bad attitude. I am actually different. And, the LCPD needs fresh people, with new ideas. That's why I want to join the LCPD.

Signed,
CVP_z3im

Serving the LCPD since I fell in love with Liberty City! <3

Offline CVP_z3im

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 70
  • Be the hero, not the hater!
    • Skype - victorpaulcorvin
Re: LCPD Application-CVP_z3im
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 15:46:45 PM »


Date:
21.04.2015

Patrol time:
1 hour and 25 minutes

Patrol partners:
openmind-LCPD Free Officer(30 minutes)
dimregi-LCPD Free Officer(45 minutes)
BillXGR-LCPD Free Officer(50 minutes)


Suspects pursued:
steven-carkilling-killed by me and LCPD officer Brian_Gale
Ramis_Lucchese-killed Filip_Genovese-escaped
Nicole-got suspected by the FBI for drug traficking-I don't know what happened as I got tempbanned by that Mane_Lucchese(for nothing, by the way)


Traffic stops conducted:
razorrazvan-driving all other the place, reclessly-I left him a warning, as he was new and lagging and all, but I had to explain him twice, in English and Romanian, but, after I gave him the warning, Nicole kicked him for not talking on public chat English

Incidents:
I heard Nicole was a suspect, so I had taken the Air Unit.I was trying to climb the bridge to the top of it, where Nicole was, when she was a suspect by the FBI by Drug Trafficking, I was in a heli at 17:45, when I crashed. Well, I was trying to take the free cop Filip_Lucchese because he had a plan. So, I logged in, again. Then, I fell off the bridge in the ocean. Then, I parkoured a little through buildings when I reached the bridge, again. Then, I asked a guy timmy to take me to DPD so I can try to take back the Air Unit. Well, I had seen about10pandas at the MGS in a helicopter, so I asked him to give me a tour to the bridge. Then, when I asked him to pickup the other cops, he left me on the ground and he went to his Fire Truck because a mission has occured. So, I then tried to climb the bridge on foot to Nicole. After a few failed attempts, I fell and died. Then, Mane_Lucchese came to me when I was at the ground of the bridge, near MGS, and told me I was misleading players, he didn't explain me how. So, he tempbanned me for no reason, as I think, and I may be right.
Screenshots of the incident:
       
Additional notes:
The begining of the new applicationn, I hope this time you consider taking me, Chief! :blank:

Signed,
CVP_z3im

Serving the LCPD since I fell in love with Liberty City! <3

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1618
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Denied] LCPD Application-CVP_z3im
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 15:49:54 PM »
Denied until July 1st as stated here. Any further application with lenghten the ban duration by two weeks.

Regards
Chief Petr Latch
LCPD Command staff

I was a Chief of Police until I took uni to the knee.

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal