| Date: 08-10-26  Time: 05:30 AM
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: [V:MP] Police Department Pictures by Kawashty
[January 11, 2021, 06:44:49 AM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Klaus
[November 14, 2020, 18:58:05 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 14, 2020, 14:44:27 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Hazard
[November 14, 2020, 14:01:22 PM]


Re: VCPD - hezzy by Aky
[November 12, 2020, 23:01:59 PM]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Stepping down  (Read 1944 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Fuzzy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 487
Stepping down
« on: December 27, 2014, 23:24:11 PM »
I have only been here for a month, but with great regret I must already leave. I was welcomed back to the server with great hospitality from my old PD friends and you guys did convince me to try the regular police duties once again. But I have to say that I'm just not made for them. Nevertheless I had a great deal of time already in the last month and I will continue to work with you all great people in the future, albeit in a different role. I will transferring over to the feds if you didn't already guess.

Oh and also, the PD as of right now is definitely heading in the right direction, I hope you guys keep it up. Thanks Trane, Plam, Rusty, Celso, Tom, Chris and whoever else I interacted with in the last month.

EDIT: As further comment, I understand that you may be a bit surprised, you appreciate experienced people in the force but the situation currently is that the FBI is spread very thin, which is why I felt they needed me more then you will. No hard feelings? ;)


Offline Jake Parker

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1325
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 23:43:01 PM »
Damnit.... good luck in future sad to see you go....

Offline Rusty.

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 936
  • Deuces.
    • Skype - crackafewoff
  • Badge-ID: #A28
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 00:19:13 AM »
It's alright see you around sometime soon.

Offline Plam Knight

  • SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3730
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 00:33:45 AM »
We gonna miss experienced officer like you in the SAPD Fuzzball :(
Take care and make em FBI people work hard.

Offline Fuzzy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 487
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 01:48:36 AM »
We gonna miss experienced officer like you in the SAPD Fuzzball :(
I got that impression  :lol:


Offline PulseEffect

  • [SA:MP] Judge
  • [VC:MP] VCMP Judge
  • *
  • Posts: 957
  • Orta Recens Quam Pura Nites
    • Skype - alexander.an2
  • SA-MP: =AV=PulseEffect
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 02:00:28 AM »
bye bye fuzzball. never forget us m8.

~~
[VC:MP] Former VCPD Captain | [SA:MP] Former SAPD Senior Officer

Offline SkyHawk

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 643
    • Skype - SkyHawk
  • Badge-ID: #P115
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 05:30:54 AM »
I'll miss you Fuzzy Wuzzy! It was a pleasure patrolling with you on the numerous occasions that we did! Take care in the FBI you'll do great things!

Regards,
SkyHawk
Joe Hawk aka SkyHawk
Retired SAPD Member

Offline Spike

  • SA:MP Valar
  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 880
  • A leader leads by example, not by force.
  • Badge-ID: #6549
  • SA-MP: James_Robinson
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2014, 05:52:29 AM »
Welcome Back to the dark side  :v:

RETIRED Deputy Chief of Police James Robinson
Internal Affairs Commanding Officer | Chief of Detectives
San Andreas Police Department - "To protect and serve"
2014-2019


Offline Huntsman

  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • [V:MP] LSPD Senior Officer
  • ***
  • Posts: 3722
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2014, 09:58:26 AM »
Welcome Back to the dark side  :v:

hehehe  :cool:
Former Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
Over 10 years of service in ARPD.
Senior Officer (LSPD) (2020)

Offline TinMan

  • [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1052
  • 7 YEARS OF SERVICE
  • Badge-ID: #5075
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 10:33:51 AM »
Have fun in the FBI.

Offline Nexus Riggs

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1487
  • Former Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #A107
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2014, 10:57:29 AM »
Very reasonable decision in my opinion, you will always be remembered as an experienced and dedicated officer from our end. Looking forward to working closely with you in the field.

Offline Lionel Valdes

  • [SA:MP] Command Advisor
  • *****
  • Posts: 3016
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2014, 18:24:13 PM »
Good bye!

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES


Offline Tovenaarke

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 901
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2014, 10:46:17 AM »
Once a cop, always a cop  :cop:

You'll never fully leave yoru duty  :leroy2:

See you around Buzzy  :gandalf:

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal